The practicality of "Stealth" and Green Precision BBs

FTZ-WildeCard

Ssee if you can find BLS pellets anywhere I just bought some tan .4s and they are good to use

From my research it appears that BLS makes madbulls as well so it's likely that they are the same pellet

They are readily available here for $29 NZ per packet of 2500

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just had a team mate inform me that MadBull could no longer make the tan .40 or green .36, to meet European Environmental Standards (this is what they've told him).

This would at least explain the odd decision to change to grey/black.

I have rung around pretty much all of the UK suppliers and laid down some charm and not one of them has any old tan .40g stock left from ANY of the brands.

Best I could find was the orangey bronze .43g stuff or some old remaining stock of green .36g

Which leaves me the choice of re-tune my hop for a different weight, or put up with these grey ones.

Hi Guys thought i would chime in on this as i have been hunting for some time for these Tan 0.4 after my stocks are down to the last few hundred.

Landwarrior indeed do not have Any tan 0.4 i called them start of last week and its myself that made them put something in the description for the blaster devils as i ask their colour when i called.

I have picked up some for the Grey incase i run out mid game or just for zeroing against a whit background they will be ok.

I have also ordered some from a HK supplier and as they could not get what i was saying about the colour when they arrive i hope they are tan! or i just paid more for what i could have got here in the UK.

We all prefere the Visability of the Tans and i have asked before does anyone know of any decent brands that is still producing 0.36 or heavyer that are a light colour?

My ERhop was tuned to these perfectly so its really messed with me.

I found a manufacturer in HK/China that claims to make tan .40. However in the picture, they are most definately the same grey/black as the others.

Whilst I'm seriously tempted to just have a load made. I don't want to go through all that cost and hassle, if they'll just get stopped at Customs due to not meeting European Environmental stuff (if that's even true).

Next job: see what BLS can do (as per Rayh's advice).

Hi Guys thought i would chime in on this as i have been hunting for some time for these Tan 0.4 after my stocks are down to the last few hundred.

Landwarrior indeed do not have Any tan 0.4 i called them start of last week and its myself that made them put something in the description for the blaster devils as i ask their colour when i called.

I have picked up some for the Grey incase i run out mid game or just for zeroing against a whit background they will be ok.

I have also ordered some from a HK supplier and as they could not get what i was saying about the colour when they arrive i hope they are tan! or i just paid more for what i could have got here in the UK.

We all prefere the Visability of the Tans and i have asked before does anyone know of any decent brands that is still producing 0.36 or heavyer that are a light colour?

My ERhop was tuned to these perfectly so its really messed with me.

I did wonder where that comment had appeared from, I was sure it wasn't there when I ordered them a couple of weeks back!

The shortage of tan BBs is definitely not cool, even if my sight is perfectly zero'd, the proximity of my site to the coast (walk about 600metres and you're in the Irish Sea) causes there to be a breeze, even on the stillest of days, so being able to adjust on the fly would be great. Ah well.

• 2 months later...

Just got hit in the same way with FireSupport. Had the auto-notification on the Guarder .4's on, saw they were back in (picture showed tan). Turned up today, grey. Picture has now changed. Grrr.

Adding further to the much vaunted theory that there's only one bb factory supplying everyone anyway.

Just got hit in the same way with FireSupport. Had the auto-notification on the Guarder .4's on, saw they were back in (picture showed tan). Turned up today, grey. Picture has now changed. Grrr.

Adding further to the much vaunted theory that there's only one bb factory supplying everyone anyway.

Hm, does it say anything on your invoice to say you ordered tan BBs? Still may be possible to get a refund in that case. 

Archived