Thermal imaging on a budget (get in Fast kids)

farrasdevell

i'll find a way of countering the light backwash. ITt was one of those chance finds and at that price.. well Plus I just want to pretend to be the predator for a few games. 

root out the badgers in the bushes during night games, and it totally shifts cqb.

oh it will also be useful at work, did someone say tax deductible;)

I believe it is *not* bluetooth because right now there arent any profiles that support streaming video. They arent very clear on the crowd sourcing page, either.

Download the App from the app store of your device. After attaching the Mµ thermal Imager to your smartphone or tablet via an adhesive polymer (that peels off without leaving a residue), you connect via USB to the base of the Smartphone

That said, I cant wait for someone to make an all in one unit that is rail mountable :)

just remember, you cant see through glass with thermal imagery.

Glass and mud MUSCLES

mud.jpg

I really need to get a smart phone. Not just for this but that someday, someone might make an app or add-on that can make you see through peoples clothes. Wouldn't want to miss out on that even if it's just augmented reality.

On a transatlantic flight you'll receive more radiation than during a full body X-Ray.

Back to thermal conversation.

Although lacking details the project does suggest they are keen for people to modify/hack the device

is there any applications or known cables that can output video to glasses like that? i had planned a build a long time ago to make some 3d cmos night vision goggle system using 2 pairs of those style glasses. theres a guide on how to do it on some DIY website.

Older models were strictly sd card only. The one I linked takes rca video input, not sure if there's a way to make it USB. It also takes a mini USB, but is only for direct interface with memory. There's another unit (the white ones) that connect to ipods:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/84-Virtual-Digital-Video-Glasses-Eyewear-Iwear-for-Apple-iPhone-iPad-iPod-White-/261183877236?pt=US_Video_Glasses&hash=item3ccfc5b074

Archived