GBB Thompson coming soon?

j e F f

King Arms stated a long while back that the 1928a1 they were working on was being put on indefinite hold due to being low priority.

Frankly the videos popping up about it at the time showed it to be very poor in the actual shoot8ng department. So it seems they couldn't quite get it to work properly.

FYI I asked KY Airsoft on Facebook regarding the WE Thompson and they said that the major production stock is ready, licensing is ready and they are awaiting confirmation regarding release date (which is to be determined as far as I know.

Apparently, we had a firable production looking version on the floor. One of the WE pages posted it on Facebook, and I seem to can't find it, of someone firing it and doing half a mag dump. Ran pretty smooth and had a longer mag, so maybe they'll too both lengths.

Likey. Let's hope they make a L drum. :)

they could, but the thompson m1 and m1a1 didnt have drum magazines. the bracket for mounting them was removed as well as it being redesigned into an open bolt. previous versions were closed bolt using a blish lock system that didnt really do anything.

i could see WE making a drum for it anyway though, even if it wouldnt be accurate to the real thing.

they could, but the thompson m1 and m1a1 didnt have drum magazines. the bracket for mounting them was removed as well as it being redesigned into an open bolt. previous versions were closed bolt using a blish lock system that didnt really do anything.

i could see WE making a drum for it anyway though, even if it wouldnt be accurate to the real thing.

You mean that the Thompson was changed from "delayed blowback" with the Blish lock, to "straight blowback" with it removed. Every version of the Thompson was open bolt until the reproductions later on when US law restricted open bolt firearms(Which I think was 1982, havn't done the research).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived