Bullpup PKP-Pecheneg

chas

Even in real life as it lacks the removable barrel i am not sure if it is suitable for the designed purpose of suppressing fire on the long term if it overheats despite the tech innovation. The video shows how despite the snow the barrel produces some "fog", do we have a torture test?

And now for the real interesting piece, the airsoft, did we need that monster? I love the old and fought look of wooden ask, rpks pkms... not more modern plastic tour please, they make the Baby Jesus cry.

Also the 8,99 kilograms lower to 8.8 kilograms, merely 200 grams 

Christ alive, some people will like this thing, some people are a fan of the RS. I'm sure the real steel was made for a reason, and considering there are videos and pictures of it in use with Russian forces, I'd wager it works for them. Purists make no sense, especially when it comes to airsoft,

3 hours ago, GI0VANNI said:

Even in real life as it lacks the removable barrel i am not sure if it is suitable for the designed purpose of suppressing fire on the long term if it overheats despite the tech innovation. The video shows how despite the snow the barrel produces some "fog", do we have a torture test?

And now for the real interesting piece, the airsoft, did we need that monster? I love the old and fought look of wooden ask, rpks pkms... not more modern plastic tour please, they make the Baby Jesus cry.

Also the 8,99 kilograms lower to 8.8 kilograms, merely 200 grams 

Airsoft manufacturers may occasionally make guns you don't like, sorry to disappoint you :(

Nah, hell has a special place for anyone that anytime made anything ugly to me, watch your tipping or you may well join them :P

In all resiousness, this is the place to moan and cry for the old guns we have no longer respect for, so I happily join the mood complaining about this new thing, but is not as much I don´t like the look but I can not understand the need to do this, is like the wonderful M14EBR that now I can just find with the m4 style stock, it is a crappy piece of CYMA airsoft, but loved it and the price tag was perfect. Same with this, I have the PKM with the wooden stock and love her to bits, the looks lets you know and understand it is a "mean machine", I feel this "thing" is lost with so moderns and unconventional designs. 

Archived