Heaviest BB

visionviper

for plastic i believe its .30g for 6mm  and .43g for 8mm

You can also get 6mm .99g bb's from Jungle Toy but they are coated or something.  :huh:

The JT .90 BB's are not coated to my knowledge, they are solid Aluminum. (@ least that's what I've been told)

* Please be advised that using said BB's against another living entity is cruel unless the intent is to put it permanently out of it's misery. These are certainly not for skimishing, though I can see the argument for the occasional renegade racoon rummage through your trash... *

You would need some really good equipment and decent videographer skills to catch flight paths of bb's...

.43 is the heaviest from the "reputable" asia shops. A simple search would have turned up this info on any of the sites like WGC, DEN, TMC...no guessing and no BS about "phantom" bb's of what ever weight.

And NEVER use any metal bb in your Airsoft gun. Your barrels are brass and soft...even aluminum bb's will wear a groove in your barrel in short time when the hop-up is engaged.

Plus, raw uncoated aluminum is bio-reactive...you don't want to be shooting people with raw aluminum bb's, most of these are sold by the less then reputable suppliers.

Archived