Dragunov From ATOZCARGO(KM Planning)

This is the ATOZCARGO(Made in Korea, It's been selling from KM Planning, Japan)'s Air Cocking Type Dragunov with replica PSO1 Scope.

post-8660-1122391131_thumb.jpg

The price in Korea is about $900 including scope. The spring fits with the Marui AEG size.

Performance and durability is quite good. The inner barrel is from Option TN Barrel, and body is full-metal, and Piston is made of duralumin. If you are interested, please check ATOZCARGO's Homepage. You can see the company's new project of AEG type Dragunov below.

http://www.atozcargo.com -> English homepage is also available.

Any other Dragunov?

post-8660-1122391347_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazy4beat
That gun looks pretty nice. But the one at airsoft atlanta is being sold for 600 dollars I think. The website was very interesting. They called the Check Pad a Chick pad.

Is that a price including PSO1 Scope? :) Because the maker produced the scope about a 10 days ago. (In fact, the scope in the picture was the first one actually produced. :P ) I saw the homepage, and I found "a lot" of typo and wrong expression...(so we called Konglish) ;)

Edited by crazy4beat