CYMA £35 AK47

davecymru

I've ordered from airshooter lots of times before and I've only ever had one problem which turned out to be parcel farce's fault.  With all respect, they have been broken in to quite a few times in the last few months.  One of the guys I skirmish with is airshooters' technician and hes a nice bloke too.  He bought along one of the new cyma ak's to skirmish on sunday and let people have a play with it.  Very nice, study gun and the wood effect is excellent.  Takes TM mags as the hi-cap it comes with is *only* 380 :(

Well said. I have had problems with gear I bought in HK and Alex did his best to sort it out, even though he knew where it came from - and he didn't charge me either. i think that's a fair deal.

Don't knock a guy when he's down...

Gunlady

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alex young was very friendly and seemed like a nice guy but I would rather he would of just told me the truth that they needed to re-order or whatever rather than lying to me.

How did he lie to you? You said he told you he had had a robbery and he had, so where's the lie?

I am sure that Mr Young knows it isn't good practice to upset customers, he wants business, so would not knowingly lie. he may have been under pressure. I know when I phoned to place and order he had the police there and asked me to call back. That gave me no problem, I did and placed the order.

Gunlady

Archived