Funny songs

rhino

Weird Al Yankovic didn't do "Barney's on Fire". I'm pretty sure it was either Doctor Demento or another comedy act. There are hundreds of music tracks flying around cyberspace with Weird Al's name on it, that were nothing to do with him.

If you want to hear some truly spectacular (and genuine) Weird Al tracks, try "The Saga Begins", "Amish Paradise", "Trigger Happy", "You don't love me any more", and my personal favorite - "Albuquerque"!

You'll thank me later...

The Weird Al Yankovic Official Web Site

Sorry, but I've been a fan for about 10 years :)

Just been looking on my music folder and i've found four truly bad songs (so bad i deny existence of them)

Timmy Mallett's "down came the rain"

Zig and Zag "Them Girls Them Girls"

Grandpa Roberts Feat. Elvis "Meat pie Sausage roll"

Rolf Harris "Bohemian Rhapsody"...

Hmm, might see if Sledge is interested in that last one.

Catchv22: I can't believe I missed off "The Night Santa Went Crazy". Brilliant!

Rhino: No, he didn't do "Constipated", and I don't think he did "Weenie in a bottle", although that one sounds exactly like him!

TaQ: Yup, but with a title like that, we all know why it got bleeped. :) I know the one you mean though. It was the headline song in his stand-up comedy show - "No cure for cancer". He also did a cover of it for an anti-drink-driving ad back in 1996, for "Holsten Pills". That was funny :)

And in closing - Weird Al Rulez!!! (Hmm, brain shut off momentarily then - won't happen again) ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived