New loadout

Supraman

Irish Army? I was gonna go for that loadout, though It would have been way to difficult to find Irish DPM set & bush hat (not to mention the helmet design *forget the name* & cover). The PLCE, AUG, & other ###### (basicly british canteen/plce/boots etc.) would have been easy to get ahold of. I hope to do it one day (this is the irish side of me speaking heh). There hasn't been to many Large scale clashs concerning the IRA lately (from last i've heard..). My cousin is in Ireland doing something or other on Peace stuff with the IRA and Brits. Not sure exactly what. Anyway back on point. I think an Irish Army loadout would be extremely unqie, though if you have the connections you could probably get a hold of the correct equipment needed.

Heres an awesome list of equipment w/pics of Irish Army that I bookmarkered a while ago

equipment.jpg

The resident evil load looks cool, the whole generic mercinery kit seems apealing. Irish army? dont get me started...

No Irish military comments... Not on a european forum.. I know better than that. You know what I'm talking about, Supraman. *slowly steps backwards toward door*

The RE loadout is very cool, but it only works with Umbrella Corp. patches (which I have...)

Aaron

<_<

mmm insurance money... to replace my old kit that was stolen. I only got 300 tho, any one have any ideas for an original look? I thought maybe film or game related, there are too many generic GIs and SWAT kits around. Best suggestion gets a +1rep

xXx: State of the Union Xzibit loadout. It looks awesome. It uses a Olive Drab FSBE and other stuff.

"xXx: State of the Union Xzibit loadout. It looks awesome. It uses a Olive Drab FSBE and other stuff."

What did that look like? any pics?

Here ye go. Hes the one with the M4 and the bandanna. Its nothing special but it looks cool if you replace the black pants with any woodland kind.

Xzibit, Scott Sppedman, Ice Cube and Michael Roof

Sunny Mabrey

"xXx: State of the Union Xzibit loadout. It looks awesome. It uses a Olive Drab FSBE and other stuff."

What did that look like? any pics?

Here ye go. Hes the one with the M4 and the bandanna. Its nothing special but it looks cool if you replace the black pants with any woodland kind.

Xzibit, Scott Sppedman, Ice Cube and Michael Roof

Ahh double post. Also I just fell like I have to mention this pic. MMmmmmm....Sunny Mabrey.

Sunny Mabrey

Im thinking of hvbridising some of these ideas into a workable kit.

Solid snake style Tiger stripe pants.

Magnum quarters

Olive SAAV

Black long sleve top (vest in the uk winter? i don't fink so...)

Bandanna, w/goggles and a NV rig

CQB knee and elbow pads.

Drop leg holster for my baby

shotgun scabard.

And before you say it. Yes Mercinery, not Civcon. I have the morals of a dead squirel.

Anybody ever seen a Sam Fisher NV Kit? those goggles would be the muttz nutz

I say go CIA SAD. All you need is an AK. An Afghan Pakol Hat like this

An mens Thobe in blue/black like this.

Some Kahki pants or BDU pants and some boots.

Add all of that together and top it off with a good backpack and some facial hair and a sprinkle flair here and there you get something like this...

b_cia01.jpg

Archived