xm203, help me out?

Hey I've been interested in the madbul xm203 for sometime, but I havnt seen anypics of them on guns. All I see are the manufacturers pics. If someone has one (preferably on an m4, long version) could they provide some pics?

Also if you wanna shore your pics of them, post here.

Hey I've been interested in the madbul xm203 for sometime, but I havnt seen anypics of them on guns. All I see are the manufacturers pics. If someone has one (preferably on an m4, long version) could they provide some pics?

Also if you wanna shore your pics of them, post here.

Ask and ye shall recieve

mb_203_b_jpg.jpg

sorry for big pic its aa's not mine

:Dr_Evil:

Edited by v. arena

As far as I know America Is the exception due to all of Madbull's Items coming Into the country through California.I seem to recall the launchers losing the metal barrels and the fake rifling due to some regulations of some sort or another.

Don't quote me on this,best thing to do Is Email Madbull they'll answer your questions.

Anyone got a pic of the Long version on an m4. (Preferably with RIS, not a rail bolted on, and not that pic from AA, that pic doesnt help from there) thanks

Oh clmwrx, off topic, but that cartoon in ur sig, whats the website where there are tons of those types of full length cartoons with the stick figures fighting? lol