UMP/UMG Loadout

Trigger Happy10

Heres the critera that staic said for having pouches:

Fits a armalite mag

can adjust to hold an AK mag

If you have both of thoes you are good to go. So may I suggest the BHI STRIKE Single M-4 mag pouch? I have it and reviewed it here:

http://kitsluts.com/?page_id=14

Or just get the Bulle pouches ;)

:Dr_Evil:

I have BHI M4 pouches, they are no where near fitting UMP mags. The Bulle are no go because I live in the US and Flectarn.co.uk rapes us on shipping. I have a 4 cell danish AK pouch that I will be able to use, but I would realy prefer Molle so that I can use it with my STRIKE kit.

Looks like I may have to have pouches custome made :(

PS correct me if I'm wrong and Bulle other placees than Flectarn.co.uk.

As stated before, the BHI pop-flare pouches will hold the UMP/G mags just fine. I use them for my P-90, and for the UMG mags. They are Strike/molle compatable and are pretty cheap. Just get a few of the top opening pouches and you will be set.

I have BHI M4 pouches, they are no where near fitting UMP mags. The Bulle are no go because I live in the US and Flectarn.co.uk rapes us on shipping. I have a 4 cell danish AK pouch that I will be able to use, but I would realy prefer Molle so that I can use it with my STRIKE kit.

Looks like I may have to have pouches custome made :(

PS correct me if I'm wrong and Bulle other placees than Flectarn.co.uk.

You do know that they can be adjusted right?

Hmm, for some reason my M4 pouches don't work. Could there be to different sizes of M4 pouches from BHI?

I dont think you get what we mean. The flap can be taken out and adjusted like so:

post-7179-1134595325_thumb.jpg

post-7179-1134595353_thumb.jpg

The bottom one shows with an AK mag in fully adjusted and tightned a good bit. IMO it should fit a UMP mag ;)

:( , Why is it always the good looking guns that have mags that don't fit in any pouches, P90, and now this <_< . I was seriously considering getting a UMG until I found no Molle/pals enabled pouches specificaly made for the mags.

I am wondering about the 37mm less lethal pouches like Kayakmaxx, I had seen a BHI corrections vest with six 8" 37mm pouches with adjustable tops and 37mm is about an inch and a half? Would that be wide enough to accomadate a UMP mag?

37mm Corrections Vest

Also I had seen a BHI triple SMG drop leg mag pouch, some sites claim it can take .40 and .45 magazines as well as of course 9mm mags, seems the tops are adjustable as well so can get the extra height you would need in theory.

SMG Drop Leg Pouch

Hopefully some one can verify if either of these will be able to fit the UMP magazines.

It would apear my pouches are NOT made by BHI. It's my first MOlle Rig and I bought it slightly used. Eh, I found two people willing to make me UMP mag pouches when I finaly get mine. One is a local guy the other is guncase.net. Looks like I'm going to be carrying the Guncase.net gear in my store, so I asked them about the pouches and they said the can make anything I need. I'll let you all know how it works next month when I order them.

• 6 months later...

Archived