Theres an Armalites page for this sort of gun you know.

Cheers

WOW REALLY?!?!?! I wasn't aware of that!!!!

J/K

I started a new thread because the G&Gs dont have real steel trademarks so I just dont feel right putting it in an Armalite pic thread. Its like having a cheap hi-capa in a WA thread....

I figure this can be a thread for the G&G AEG series.

Classic Army products has it's own picture thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...0412&hl=classic

Glad to see you got an AEG you wanted. :) Just curious, why did you choose the G&G? I thought they are a bit more expensive than the usual CA M16, which is a fine rifle.

Edited by davedawg123

Dave thanks, I got the G&G cuz it was $312 shipped from UNcompany. I sold a few more Glocks as you know and I have a WGC custom M653 on the way. The G&G has been working nicely so far. Although the mag was broken when it got to me but I took it apart and fixed it. Im really looking forward to the WGC custom.

Nice pics guys, I like the M14s they are so smooth and clean looking.

I put a 330mm silencer on mine last night, it's amazing how quiet it is now. All you hear is the sewing machine going *zipzipzip* Makes for a pretty good sniper weapon.

m16silencer_001.sized.jpg

m16silencer_002.sized.jpg

Ham is your A3 the old or new 2005 version?

Mine seems to double feed when I let off the trigger, a BB tends to roll out of the barrel when I let off. Has this happened to anyone elses, is this normal?

Thanks

Edited by ViciousV10s

its the old one :). It came with a broken selector plate. And the Trigger didnt seem to be very smoothe when shooting automatic. lol. But what the hey... tahts airsoft, you get ur gun fixed and u love it to death.

And i havent experienced bbs rolling out of the barrel. sry :(

-ham-

WOW REALLY?!?!?! I wasn't aware of that!!!!

J/K

I started a new thread because the G&Gs dont have real steel trademarks so I just dont feel right putting it in an Armalite pic thread. Its like having a cheap hi-capa in a WA thread....

I figure this can be a thread for the G&G AEG series.

Dude you dont need to be a *beep* about it, i just dont see the point in having another picture thread for somthing thats already got a picture thread.

Dude you dont need to be a *beep* about it, i just dont see the point in having another picture thread for somthing thats already got a picture thread.

That's called sarcasm, hence the "J/K" (just kidding) I put in there. I understood your point and clarified that I know there is an "Armalite" thread. This thread is for G&Gs. So if there isnt another "G&G Only" thread then I didnt start another one now did I?

Plus, not all M variants are Armalite replicas. If you have a Colt M16 it aint no Armalite, now is it.

Cheers

Edited by ViciousV10s
That's called sarcasm, hence the "J/K" (just kidding) I put in there. I understood your point and clarified that I know there is an "Armalite" thread. This thread is for G&Gs. So if there isnt another "G&G Only"  thread then I didnt start another one now did I?

Plus, not all M variants are Armalite replicas. If you have a Colt M16 it aint no Armalite, now is it.

Cheers

That would be where what I said comes in:

Welp, sir, the Armalite page has Colts, DPMS Arms, and others on it... so I don't see why G&G would be any different.

But anyways, I know what you're saying and Im down with it =].

Dickens - Just chill, homie. :blink: He was being sarcastic... maybe you're too?

No really????? <<<<< Sarcastic coment aswell....

Dude i know what you was saying but just what Bojangles said 'armalites' is a general term for the whole range tbh i think it should really now be called the 'M variants picture page' instead of armalites. Sorry for kicking off i just didnt see the point in yet another page for 'M varients'.........

Cheers

I feel what you are saying, that theres no need for yet another picture thread. But I mean for this to be the thread for all G&G AEGs, not just M variants. Since G&G is such a new AEG brand I figured itd be nice to see pics of all the G&G AEGs available and owned by forum members. So the members have an idea of whom to ask when inquiring about G&G AEGs since there arent that many compared to the other AEG companies.

cheers