Good Bye to all-

directorcass

LOL that is more in the Alabama direction of the coutry.

Yeah this thread was 4 years old! I'm surprised my account was still open. Thanks Arnie! Yeah, I moved, my fiance and I broke up, and I stayed down here. She lives a block over. We've known each other for 20 years and are better off friends.

So I had sold all my guns here and on MIA. I still have my TM Hi-Capa 5.1 and love it. But, I think I am going to start to build up a collection again. It seems not a whole lot has changed. I see a lot of cheaper AEG's out there now. Looks like a lot of cloning has gone on. I still need to catch up on things on the forum. So what's been the big news in the last four years?

Oh, so you don't think I'm a newbie, here's a list of the collection I used to have.

TM M4A1

ICS M4A1

M41-A Pulse Rifle

(2) KSC M93R II

KSC M93R Auto 9C

TM Hi-Capa 5.1

TM Deset Eagle HK Chrome

(2) KWA M-11's

Marushin Raging Bull

KWA Glock 19

KWA Beretta m92

TM G3 SAS

KWA Glock 26c

and probably some others as well......

The Hi-Capa needs new seals and a new slide. The rear site has shattered as well. I may just buy another instead. I think my first purchase is going to be another Glock 19. Alright, I got more catching up to do.

Au contrare directorcass, many a thing have changed in airsoft since you last came by. Gas blowback rifles are back in vogue, TM isn't the greatest anymore, "clones" are in general much more quality than they were in '06, people put fancy "firing computers" in their AEG's now, Chris Costa is a god around here....the list goes on. As for the Hi-Capa, you could just buy a brand new slide assembly.

I'm not surprised about the LiPo batteries. They are taking over every industry where rechargeable packs are used, like RC car racing.

Clones of the Hi-Capa were just coming out when I left. Good to see quality is a goal for most. TM not on top anymore????? The big news when I left were all the Sig 226's coming out.

Can you buy the rear site for a Hi-Capa? I know there are a ton of slides available but the rear sites too? I ordered a lot from UNCompany and WGC back in the day. I have to go check them out again. I may also put a post up in the for sale section (US area). Thanks for the warm welcome backs! :D

And who the heck is Chris Costa?!??!

Chris Costa from what I've read is the head of the training division of Magpul. He is one of the reasons why it's cool to stack loads of Magpul accessories onto your AR, which is referred to as "magpuling" your rifle. It's become a fad amongst some AR users which I find sickening in every sense of the word.

But as for the slide thing, you can go to Evike and buy one of those $50 WE Hi-Capa slides. They're not bad. The place is legit too, as I've ordered from there several times and haven't had a hitch. They're in-state so you won't have to pay that big a shipping fee.

Archived