combat barbie

ED-SKaR

anyone else seen this? in the sun today.

A female in the british army barehandedly wresled an armed man in Iraq as her male colleges lay dazed after a crash.

They arrested a suspected insurgent and took 2 rifles from him, then as the drove away their car crashed. the suspected insurgent took his aparently still loaded rifles and tryed to flee, before the woman took him down.

the brave clerk was awarded a medal

oh, and she looks great in DPM (someone call L_J)

(searched, found nothing. probably wrong forum section as well)

{edit}

i found a link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005570450,00.html

She rocks!

We need more clerks like her in our forces, and I'm sure everyone in the forces would also agree :)

Did anyone see the cartoon in the Sun about it, where she's looking at her nails next to a bunch of insurgents and says something like "well then I broke an nail and though 'Right, you've had it now lads!"

Ah you can check it out from Ed's link, right at the bottom there's a link to it (griffin's view) :)

Im pretty sure she wouldnt appreciate the name "combat barbie."

Are you LJ? Do you have inside info that we're not privy to? Close friend perhaps? Quick knee trembler behind the NAAFI bar? Gave her your last boiled sweet? We must know more!

hey guys, got a scan of the page at last.

(L_J you must look, i am told you like a pretty woman in DPM..... or was it just the DPM, lol)

56k users beware, this pic is huge because i cant set my scanner properly, sorry.

http://www.btinternet.com/~joppa/ED-SKaR/E...k3/lastscan.jpg

{edit} the pic is now the right way up.....

Archived