WTF is wrong with my cat?

Crandall

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that a blankie-blanket-snuggle-wuggle-huggle-puff?!

Give him a break samm, he has obviously put some camo gear in the picture to counter it. :P

Picture027.jpg

Though have you checked your cat for fleas recently Crandal, also as someone else suggested the collar may be too tight (you shoud be able to get two finger through it)

I think I may be able to help you. You see ... your cat is suffering from what we Vets haven't found a word for.

His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in its ambience - what we Vets call environment - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird.

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siècle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will.

I think I can definitely say that your cat badly needs to be confused. To shake it out of its state of complacency. I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service.

possible problems

1. your cat has spent to much time watching pigeons

2. someone has got your cat high

3. your cat has been watching chickens, and is going to try and have a go at this laying an egg malarkay

4. it has just realized its a cat, and its praying really hard to become a dog

5. there has been to much of a military influence in your house, and it is trying to stand to attention

i have a cat, no idea how old it is or what sex it is for that matter. I got it from my ex and love it. I never let it out of the house and it does her stuff via a litter box. If i let her out, it might get lost and not come back.

I think it gets bored but there's no where for her to go. Plus, she hate other animals. I've had a dog and a rabbit in here before and she would get really angry. I've been wanting to get a dog but my cat wouldnt get along with it so i dont know what to do.

Anyone got any tips on how to make a really territorial cat to get along with another animal?

getting a big dog would then lead me to only having one pet in the end which is what i'm not aiming for. 

I'm not real big on animal violence as i love my cat.

i was meaning

hopefully your cat would not pick a fight with a much larger animal

also a lot of large dogs tend to have a "softer" temper

Apparently, if you do that, your cat will be high for the rest of it's life

I can vouch this isn't true, i mean so i've heard...i mean erm *cough* uh yeah :ph34r:

On the getting another animal in i'm having to settle in another cat at the moment. but the others are used to new things turning up every now and then.

what about getting a puppy/infant of whatever animal that way the cat will get used to it as it grows and may turn out above it in the pecking order (which is what the cat really has a problem with), if you get something thats lower in the chain it should be ok (it'll grumble for a couple of days but they'll do that no matter what)

Cheers

mig

what about getting a puppy/infant of whatever animal that way the cat will get used to it as it grows and may turn out above it in the pecking order (which is what the cat really has a problem with), if you get something thats lower in the chain it should be ok (it'll grumble for a couple of days but they'll do that no matter what)

if your going to try this plan, go from something that looks less like a rat/small rodent than a yorkshire terrier

My parents want a cute little dog so they can treat it like a baby, because they dont grow up and stop needing them like me.

I wouldnt trust my cat with another animal, my ex used to bring her yorkie and my cat took a few swipes at it every chance she gets and it would suck to have a $1000 dog get killed by my big fat cat that my parents dont really care for.

I've seen my cat kill a few mice before and i dont like the look in her eyes when she does that. I'm such a softy.......

Ok, lets see where I can start....

1. It's collar isn't too tight, I can fit all four of my chubby fingers through it.

2. The blanket is her's, its the only way I can get her to sleep on my bed at night

3. The US Woodland hat is there because I tried to throw it on her head earlier

4. Gazchap, reccomend me the service :D

Archived