FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

these boys never refer to themselves as AA, simply WMD.

there must be some confusion then, as we are on bout the AA boys not WMD,

i am simply explaining what is implied and well true about the guys we played against who were either guys form Airsoft Armouy, (not sure what branch but were near cambridge so does that mean anything) or people who came with them.

If you want to take it to pm, you can pm me if you wish.

just seen the posts by jason and stace, why me? lol im just explaining the posts. :D i dont know whos who, i said that.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That must have been the boys from AA London... not us we are AA Cannock..

Also have not played any COLDWAR events... we do all the Stirling, Lightfighter, phoenix events... etc..

If you know Stirling you should know us...

People should check before claiming cheating as its the biggest sin in airsoft and we do not know except it at any of the games that we run also..

Team WMD have been running for over 2 years and before that it we were part of SGC.. and most of our team have been involved in Airsoft for many years ( over 10 for me alone)...

Also hope that clears that up as well..

Looking forward to this event.... :D:D

like we said, its quite clearly SUPREMLY obvious you arent the dudes who come and play at Gunman, so its no bother.

and plenty of people have checked, believe me.........

ANYWAYS.

im buzzin about this game, gonna be mega. need to get all my guns working properly though, *fruitcage* piles of junk do my head in.

That must have been the boys from AA London... not us we are AA Cannock.. 

Also have not played any COLDWAR events...  we do all the Stirling, Lightfighter, phoenix events... etc..

If you know Stirling you should know us...

People should check before claiming cheating as its the biggest sin in airsoft and we do not know except it at any of the games that we run also..

Team WMD have been running for over 2 years and before that it we were part of SGC.. and most of our team have been involved in Airsoft for many years ( over 10 for me alone)...

Also hope that clears that up as well..

Looking forward to this event.... :D  :D

that would explain things :D

different parts of the country... i agree the further north you go the nicer the people are :D

No... you don't need to be in a team mate. But you need to be over 18 to play. If you are under 18 yrs, you will need a chaperone with you, and you will need to fill out the necessary forms.

PM me for more details!

Cheers,

Mark

PS:

as for kit, i can hire aout a spud gun! (spuds must not weigh any more than .20g when chronographed).

balls! il have to take my spuds back to tesco, there a +/-5% varience on the weight allowed? cos it might be hard getting exactly .20 spuds

i thought you already had a couple of .2g spuds on youy person at all times Bauer :blink:

Staceh - ok its actually cheaper for us to let you play. :mellow:

Archived