FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just like to say here, sorry for any confusing that may have arisen regards team WMD.

all i know, is there were some bar-stewards at Cold WAr 3 who'd i'd quite like to face again.

Also, i can also clarify the truth is Weasels pic post.

i'm well on the way to rigging a drop leg holster for the CA249 for him! :P;)

If it's not been already done I'd like to reserve 3 spaces (deffo atm, +2 when they confirm). Ta

Chromenewt. you need to PM me an e-mail addy so i can send you the forms you need to bring with you. Also, be aware that you need to be 18 or over to play on your own. 16 and overs will need a Parental Consent Form filled out by a respective Guardian/Parent. The sooner you do this, the better the chance you have of getting a place before they all disapear!

RT, I'm actually more interested in you, baby.

Now, onto Staceh. I'd like to make this clear that i am a married man, and do not engage in sexual congress outside of my relationship....unless you are a sheep! :waggle:

Remember ladies, it's St Davids Day!!

A./ Sheep are tactically aware in Wales (they have to be due to prowling farmers in the dead of night).

B./ Inhuman? Me? Never!

C./ Surrender? No chance, i'm far too good to be in a position to surrender! I could take ALL of you on single-handed (i just don't want too).

D./ This forum is not to be used to discuss G36C's (unless your talking about MY G36C of course).

E./ Fear me... for i am your GOD!

Thanks,

Big Mouth Idiot

Archived