Conspiracy?

Steve Pearson

Hmm. I'm disinclined to acquiesce to the conspiracy thing, especially when google video isn't high resolution enough to actually show the things they believe are missiles or whatever.

Yeah it was tough to see anything out of the ordinary with it. Makes good TV though and was pretty well put together.

All that is actually quite true on that flash animation.

That video is real of the explosion and somewhere I have seen it in higher resolution.

Also there really was no plane wreckage. A plane also would not have punched that hole in those reinforced walls like that.

Makes me think, some of these conspiracys do actually have quite a lot of evidence to back them up.

Uncovinced about all of this Still ..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

What do you think now?!!

Thats an urban legend. There was never a flight Q33 NY. Someone made it up and spread like wildfire over the net.

Archived