German KSK loadout?

stuka

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The KSK like any SFs is using various weapons . G36C, G36K ,HK33, Various MP5s MP7 and so on. If you go for a Flecktarn Kommando Smock 35.116215n.jpg

and Trousers35.116223n.jpg and an olive green Shemag you can´t go too wrong. The KSK Baret is a dark redish Maroon one...using this

35.1682500.jpg

Headwear are the usual Caps, Boonies and Helmets.

You can also get the original black KSK Coverall

35.117500n.jpg

Any sort of Vest like this one should do it

35.1395500.jpg

All this can be found herewww.Ranger-Shop.de

There LBEs tend to vary a lot too, as with most elite SF.

MilitaryPhotos.net have a KSK section actually:

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/Ger...ilitary_and_KSK

This is a topic from another forum that contains a fair amount of info:

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...ic=48599&hl=ksk

Most importantly though, you must custom spray your weapon.

post-5342-1139204606_thumb.jpg

There LBEs tend to vary a lot too, as with most elite SF.

MilitaryPhotos.net have a KSK section actually:

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/Ger...ilitary_and_KSK

This is a topic from another forum that contains a fair amount of info:

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...ic=48599&hl=ksk

Most importantly though, you must custom spray your weapon.

Actually that`s not paint they use on there gear (most of the time nowadays you can see painted ones on the field now... especially in the Afganastan photos) They use or still use this crayon stuff that just goes away with soap and water.

APEMAN! we have an honour duel here... that good sir is MY display pic.

I encourage you to trace my forum post history... i have had that photo for oh so long, so if you picked it up just because of this thread i suggest you change it...

When did you get that because my hackles are raised.

-Ben

APEMAN! we have an honour duel here... that good sir is MY display pic.

I encourage you to trace my forum post history... i have had that photo for oh so long, so if you picked it up just because of this thread i suggest you change it...

When did you get that because my hackles are raised.

-Ben

That's probably a PM issue...

ok, what is this KSK, where can i find more pictures of those MP5SD's?

Well KSK stands for "Kommando Spezialkräfte" It´s the German Specialforce comparable to the Seals or the SAS . Their members are all volounteers and most of them are fromer paratroopers

Before the KSK where formed germany used the GSG 9" Grenzschutz Gruppe 9" for all anti terror combat action like in Moghadishu the GSG 9 was formed after the terrorist attacks on the olympic games in muich in 1972 . But as the name says they belong to the German Border Police (Bundesgrenzschutz) or now Federal Police (Bundespolizei) and are non military organisation and are supposed to do their job in Germany they ar still one of the most secret organisations we have over here ;-). The KSK is a purely Military Force being in worldwide action if neccessary. They are currently in action in Afghanistan and some say they might be in "other nearby countries" as well. Together with the Combat Divers "Kampfschwimmer" the KSK are known as the toughest troops of the german military. To all german paratroopers ;) No offence ! :D

For weapons of the KSK check out this site KSK Weapons and Vehicles

The official KSK site of the German Army "HEER" can be found here:

KSK

1. You do NOT have to custom spray paint anything

2. I'm seeing a lot of suggestions here, so how about a budget of how much you're willing to spend? If I had the money I know I could do an awesome KSK impression, but even on a budget like mine you could still pull off a pretty good KSK impression

2. I'm seeing a lot of suggestions here, so how about a budget of how much you're willing to spend? If I had the money I know I could do an awesome KSK impression, but even on a budget like mine you could still pull off a pretty good KSK impression

Well my budget isn't huge but I feel it is about rigth to be able to create a good impression of the KSK, its about $150-200USD which is about $300NZD which will get me plenty of gear, I'll probably get the fatigues secondhand from the army surplus as they have a really good range of flecktarn gear, I might alos be able to pick up some sort of LBV from there as well.

Currently I'm looking for a replica helmet(or real depending on the price), I've been told that PASGT/MICH2000 are quite close and can be used instead is this true?

any retailer links on those coveralls?  google search tunred up nada.   :(

again one can find it all here:

;)Ranger Shop Germany*click it*

The german Gefechtshelm is very close to a PASGT so this willl fit. 35.166422g.jpg

The german Paratrooperhelmet or Sprunggefechtshelm is different from the PASGT but has no similarity to the MICH helmets. SoI would go for a PASGT Helmet.

20904.jpg

Archived