In Memorium...

Sledge

As I'm sure you will now be aware, the good news of Arnie's returning to us is tempered by a loss. A loss I'm sure many of us will feel at a close personal level. Therefore, let us gather and share a moment as we mourn the loss of... the Party Pad.

Yes, the birth of this new, improved Arnie's comes with the death of the Pad. For those of us who knew her in her all too short life, the Pad was more than a thread in Off Topic Chatter. She was a friend, a place to live, a starship and the base of operations for the new A-Team. We shared many adventures together, adventures many of you joined us on. Who can forget our first A-Team mission? Or our epic space battles against Bill Nighy, shortly to appear as Slartibartfast in "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy."

Alas, in her old age, the Pad descended into madness, lunacy and spamming. But let us remember the golden days, when we were joined in comradeship, frosty cold Coca-Cola, and mocking Dafool.

We'll miss you old friend :(

*Sledge is led away, quietly weeping*

OMFG............ I thought we was over this!! ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!

I stopped reading after..

..*yadda yadda*..Therefore, let us gather and share a moment as we mourn the loss of... the Party Pad..

I went to Fast Reply straight away..

.......I bet you, this thread itself will revive into Party Pad Number 3...

WELL......NOT REALLY...... I always thought it was more of DaFool, Rizzo, Havoc_Man and Sledge Spam-a-thong! Remember I was not a regular of the Party Pad... (I wasn't sad enough *COUGH* jkn lol)

You lost your AK47 review Snake? I LOST MY 4-5 REVIEWS! M3 shorty, G19, G18c, M3 tac light, and.........others! YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING! (well....I asked Arnie if he could get em back.... :( no joy )

There was about 6-7hours of late nights/early mornings down the drain.... :( :( :(

Well i am going to miss the endless nights of trying to catch up with what has been written over the space of a very few days. My nights are going to be full of wide open eyededness! oh well no more waking up in the morning with keypad marks on my face from falling asleep desperately trying to read all of the b******s that was put up so very very fast.

But i really have to commend you guys for making so many of us laugh through all of the utter garbage that was said so may times.

No really i am not being sarcastic or nasty. It really was a really cool place.

I had so much fun doing a pole dance in Party Pad 1 and also being Chief Engineer Fatale in Party Pad 2

WELL......NOT REALLY...... I always thought it was more of DaFool, Rizzo, Havoc_Man and Sledge Spam-a-thong!

What's a Spam-a-thong? It doesn't sound very appealing. I should like to deny at this point that Rizzo, Havoc or myself have ever placed processed meat products in our underwear. Dafool I'm not so sure of... <_<

I should like to deny at this point that Rizzo, Havoc or myself have ever placed processed meat products in our underwear. Dafool I'm not so sure of... <_<

Did I EVER appoint you my spokesman? No.

So how the hell do you know what I do with processed meat products?

:unsure:

You lost your AK47 review Snake? I LOST MY 4-5 REVIEWS! M3 shorty, G19, G18c, M3 tac light, and.........others! YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING! (well....I asked Arnie if he could get em back.... :( no joy )

There was about 6-7hours of late nights/early mornings down the drain.... :( :( :(

I lost my n00b FAQ, which there's no way I can write again...

...and what's worse, n00bs will now post and miss it again! Noooooo...!!!

*dies*

Oh and I didn't hack your account, you game me your username and password and I fixed your account for you, Mr. I-forgot-to-validate-my-account... :P

Archived