USA Banning of Airsoft

EverReadyEverWil

Funny no one's mentioned these guys: Federation of Airsoft Standards and Training.

Something wrong with them? Anyone know anything about them?

I'd also like ot mention that discussing this on a UK site seems rather daft...

the FAST website thing is pertty cool, havent seen it yet...

y are we discusing this in a uk fourm???

if its a uk fourm, and you live in the us? then why are you here?

it happend to them, its starting to happen to us (even though people will vote it over... anti gun politicans, suck everything in, and will remember this.. and when you have forgotten it... it will come back, and bite you in the *albatross*...

will look at the fast website, still working on some things to post on uao...

MM OUT!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably because underaged kids can get ahold of them... which is stupid, because im better arround firearms, than alot of 30 yr old people i know, and im 16.

the goverment thinks your an adult at 18, and everyone knows that is not true. alot of 18-20 are still immature... i can go out on my own, and survive on my own, if i had too... but im limited to everything by age...

and when un-trained kids get ahold of them, when they have nothing better to do than walk the streets, with an airsoft "TOY" and stary pointing it arround (at beople, restraunts, cops) they more than likley either wont live long, or will have bad road rash...

thats the biggest problem, un-educated people... the people who get hurt by cops, and the people who see it as airsoft's fault... not the kids...

well, got 2 go to school,

MM OUT!

Archived