1400 mah Mini Type

SwisströM

yeah... using those intelect batteries. I have seen the cells themselves out there, but i think this is the first commercial pack (not custom) that i have seen for sale.

the cells are supposedly amazing... while I havent justified the extra cash for getting the bigger cells yet :)

Yep, they've had the cells on CBP for a little while now. This is the first pre fab pack I've seen though. Glad to see they're out there.

No graphs up yet sadly:

http://cheapbatterypacks.com/cellinfo.asp?invid=IB1400

I'm sure they're awesome, if Intellect's other cells are any indication. I just with they'd make some 4/5A and A sized cells too.

They have more than one, they have an assortment of large 8.4v 2400's to 9.6 3600's and they also make stick and nunchuck style batteries. My friend has one of the stick batteries and it kicks *albatross* in his gun. My other friends have some of the large batteries and they apperantlly really really like them

No suprise coming from intellect, their batteries kick *albatross* ^_^

Hope they start producing these in stick type soon.

dont know the cost on shipping... but im sure you can find a way around it... but cheapbaterypacks.com have custom made packs, and pre-fab packs as well. they are about 5 bux more expensive...

The fact that your overseas though, dont know how much more it would cost.

I agree though, I hope you start seeing some 8.4 stick, some 9.6 brick (for augs and the likes), and maybe even some 12v bricks with the cheaper price :)

Archived