Where do you keep your sidearm?

Where do you keep your sidearm holstered during play?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you keep your sidearm holstered during play?

• Belt
    • Leg
    • Crossdraw
    • Vest
    • Other

I second TeeTee's Fobus thigh rig. Holds pistol in firmly, especially glocks, and allows for quick draw and locks automatically when you put it in. The thigh rig bit is hardly noticable when you have it on, so much so that you forget all about it until you need it.

I use a drop leg, but having found it lets the gun get a bit manky if you are crawling about. I think i'm going to switch to a belt holster.

I spent a weekend of crawling around, as part of a training bootcamp, and as a result I've switched back to having my holster on my belt, because while it looks cool to have a leg holster, as said above it is much better for your pistol and you for it to be on the belt.

I have a socom in a drop leg and its a pain in the *albartroth*. The only reason i take it is because i paid £250 for it and not to use it is a waste.

I have my G19 on a concealed carry on the waist and its brilliant.

Oh another reason i dont like the drop leg is that when you put you main weapon down to the side to free your hands or draw a side arm it tends to crash into your pistol if you arent careful. Which is annoying as ontop of all the other reasons, it gets in the way of swiftly drawing the socom.

Well i used to use a drop leg when i used m92 and never had a problem. Now i use a compensated m190, i can't use the holster on my legs when i kneel down the tip of the pistol would be in the mud. That coupled without he fact i no longer care about running down rivers, through marshes and rolling down hills that over our site, i now have my holster on my left arm.

Its the only place it would go.

honest.

Its only temporary.

• 2 weeks later...

I use a SERPA on my right hip on my belt. It sags like a mofo however, so I'm going to HAVE to buy those HSGI suspenders i've been putting off... and probably put something on the other side to balance it a bit.

Drop-leg = fine for indoors, but outdoors its a not go... you will have a messy pistol if you get down and dirty (although a lot of airsofters never do that...).

Archived