GRAW PC Demo

enzo100

Hey guys. Some if not most of you have probably heard of a little game called Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. Most likely you've heard most of the talk revolving around the 360 version of the game. Whilst that remains my favorite 360 game yet, the PC version is here to take it out of the picture. I was planning on at least considering the PC version as I really enjoy FPS' on the computer. That's another thing, this game on the PC is in first person instead of OTS. Anyways, enough talk now for the demo that I just finished playing. My Verdict:

OH MY GAWWWDDD!!!!!!!!

This game is amazing! The detail is incredible, the guns and gear are the best, and the game just plays the way it should. It feels so right being in first person with the gun visible. I won't go too in depth but just know that you should buy the game or at the very least try the demo. In the demo weapon choices are the Crye Rifle, M8, M249, M22 Sniper Rifle, and the SCAR H and L. With these guns you can choose accesories. Aimpoints, eoteches, grenade launchers, forward grips, and silencers. Making for some tough decisions to make before the game. For secondary's you can choose between the M9, Glock 18 *with select fire*, M8 compact *silencer optional*, and MP5sd *aimpoint optional*.

The game starts you in a Blackhawk in Mexico as it did in the 360 version *note this demo starts out on the 2nd level*. And to get everything started off with a bang, the chopper doors open and you make your way to the rope to fast rope to the earth, your body visible as you slide down. I'm really just in awe of this game right now and you must try it!

A link to the demo would be nice.

linkie to demo

f00k me, it's good aint it !

just played through the demo... :blink: woa..

damn cool,pritty realistic stuff, even to the ninny upperbrass who blows the mission off after a few casualties fall :P !

first time i tried, i got 3 streets far, 1KIA, and 1 half to dead other guy lmao!

silencers are a good idea in this game !

Love the sound of the silencer to btw! noone of that phew phew stuff, but proper sounds !

as i exited the game i noticed my firewall was blocking the game, gonna try and see if i can do more then lan now in multiplayer, mp demo aswell would be sweet as gravy !

It was alright. I love the game engine if anything. I hope to see alot of that ###### in R6:5. That and im sure the MP will allow players to game with the rest of the world... 2 other players who can afford a pc to run it nicely.

But man, I love the detail.... oh my.

Archived