26th Decemeber 2004

TaQ

All,

26th December, 2004. Has anyone had any problems on this day?

Me, I just came home from work after a full-on argument with family (major family problems) I was so far from doing something really stupid..

My friend around 5pm he had a collision with another car on his way to work, the whole front end is missing, as well as the other cars rear. The passengers were injured and in hospital. My friend was in hospital for awhile, but left afew hours later (with major chest and back pains)

Another friend had big time family problems and arguments around 12-1am (after Christmas party was finished) I was with a mate and we had to pick him up as he wanted to pack up his stuff and leave his house and family (I won't go into detail..)

I've seen many more people have their own problems (shown on screen names on MSN messenger) another person I knew, her mother crashed her car too..

......This was all on Sunday 26th December..

Is it an unlucky day? I want to know if anyone else has had any peculiar problems or family arguments etc. Theres no need to go into detail.

Un unlucky day is during September between the dates 7 and 14

Here is a list about what I know that happened betwen those day

1. 3 terrorist attacks 1970,1980 and 2002

2. The Swedish Ambassador Anna Lidhs got murdered

3. Almost every episode in James Bond is placed during september

Can any one think of what else happend during this horrible month ?

lol... actually something bad (not THAT bad) happened to me today. I was driving out for a short trip to my dad's g/f's house when I heard this HORRIBLE scraping noise coming out from my car. At first I was like "this BETTER NOT be my transmission or anything..." But then I remembered that the exhaust piping from the headers all the way to the back axle had been badly rusted from salted roads up in Pennsylvania last winter, and I assumed the resonator or cat. converter had detached and was dragging or something.

Sure enough I pulled over and saw this:

[<-- front of car ]

post-2785-1104143598_thumb.jpg

I figured it would go sooner or later... It shouldn't cost much. It's only the midsection of piping and I could install it myself if I need to. I'll get an estimate and if it's insane I'll just do it myself.

Anyway.. I drove right back home (didn't go more than a mile in fear of it sparking and igniting my fuel line or something) and haven't driven since. I guess tomorrow I'll remove that piece and get an estimate ASAP and I'll have to use some xmas money on my exhaust and not airsoft :(.

Yeah? YEAH?!?

WELL I BOUGHT A NEW LEATHER OFFICE CHAIR AND BUILT IT MYSELF!

AND IT DIDN'T FALL APART!!!  :blink:

...(yet)

Did you manage to follow the insanely difficult instructions that came with it? Or just put it together yourself and had a few "spare" pieces left over? :P

Drunks hiding from the sun? Surely you mean Vampires? :blink:

Also, are you absolutely sure that the people who choose to chunder on your door-step are welcoming you to another month? I'm glad I don't have a favourite month now, or I'd probably end up spending it slipping about on other peoples' recycled beer every time I leave the house! :o

Yeah they are welcoming me to a new month and telling me that the drunks are turning up again. And drunks are sensetiv to light so a torch is your best friend to survive the drunks. But if you are like me.... <SNIP>

Edit by R22: We love you Dafool, but don't talk about roasting drunks with a Butane torch - it doesn't go down well :blink:

My reaction too when I saw it. But then I realised it was Dafool, and re-read it with a song in my heart and a gap in my brain, and it was funny. Unfortunately not every member has 'Dafool translation' abilities like me, so thought it was best to scrub the comment. ;)

I forget the exact wording, but it was generally encouraging others to pick up their favourite portable welder and seek out those who may be a tad intoxicated. Not big, clever, legal, ethical, moral, right, condonable, or normal. Still, considering the source..... ;)

Archived