Redwolf VS. US Customs

Mikeydog

Hi Warhead (D.L.)

I have found your record in our system. Your package went through Achorage which was not a problem as of last week when you called. Initially we were only seeing problems coming through the Oakland port. From the tracking information, I see that your package left Achorage and made it to New Jersy, but is still pending customs clearance.

It seems that the customs agent at FEDEX has communicated their desire to inspect every one of our packages to all the other customs nodes within the FEDEX system. As a result, it looks like Anchorage is now also affected.

Of course this is highly unfortunate and not what we had anticipated when we shipped your package out to you via FEDEX last week. Let me reiterate again that at that point, Anchorage was NOT yet an issue. I'm sorry about this delay. We'll work with FEDEX to find out if this clears or not. If not, we'll resend the order to you via another shipper which we know will not be a problem.

Thanks for your kind understanding and patience in this matter. This is out of our control and we are doing the best we can to resolve this issue and avoid any inconvenience to customers.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone have any ideas on how i can get a tm mk23 from redwolf into the US without having the trades jacked up? and if they inspeacted my package the im sure tehy would confiscate the silencer too wouldnt they? sorry if this has been answered but i dont wanan read the whole thread : p thanks for any help!

If airsoft guns were treated as firearms:

1. AEGS would be class III firearms

2. You could not legally point them at other people unless in self defense in certains states... -Michigan

3. All shipping would need to be done through FFL dealers, unless you buy from someone in person.

4. Pellet guns are classified as firearms in some states... -Michigan.

does anyone have any ideas on how i can get a tm mk23 from redwolf into the US without having the trades jacked up? and if they inspeacted my package the im sure tehy would confiscate the silencer too wouldnt they? sorry if this has been answered but i dont wanan read the whole thread : p thanks for any help!

If you bothered to read my post redwolf is only using black plastic glued over the trademarks for the time being, they won't destroy them as customs are attempting to seize all guns with trademarks anyways. It's a hit or miss take your shot.

If you bothered to read my post redwolf is only using black plastic glued over the trademarks for the time being, they won't destroy them as customs are attempting to seize all guns with trademarks anyways. It's a hit or miss take your shot.

well i said i didnt want to read the whole post didnt i? however i wouldnt wan ta gun with black plastic glued over the trades, simply cause i want the trades there : ] i found one in the US though so im happy : ]

well i said i didnt want to read the whole post didnt i? however i wouldnt wan ta gun with black plastic glued over the trades, simply cause i want the trades there : ] i found one in the US though so im happy : ]

Then don't order a gun if you don't want black plastic glued over it. It's removeable and a safe way that redwolf is able to guarantee your gun making it through, would you prefer them dremeled?

Hi Warhead (D.L.)

I have found your record in our system.  Your package went through Achorage which was not a problem as of last week when you called.  Initially we were only seeing problems coming through the Oakland port.  From the tracking information, I see that your package left Achorage and made it to New Jersy, but is still pending customs clearance.

It seems that the customs agent at FEDEX has communicated their desire to inspect every one of our packages to all the other customs nodes within the FEDEX system.  As a result, it looks like Anchorage is now also affected. 

Of course this is highly unfortunate and not what we had anticipated when we shipped your package out to you via FEDEX last week.  Let me reiterate again that at that point, Anchorage was NOT yet an issue.  I'm sorry about this delay.  We'll work with FEDEX to find out if this clears or not.  If not, we'll resend the order to you via another shipper which we know will not be a problem.

Thanks for your kind understanding and patience in this matter.  This is out of our control and we are doing the best we can to resolve this issue and avoid any inconvenience to customers.

its quite nice to hear that i am not alone in the whole fed ex seizing redwolf airsoft guns, just sucks about the timing tho. Well atleast i can sit here and Know sooner or later i will have my shipment. :domokun: tho was quite miffed at the customer support of fedex when i called, first it was "it will be released in 30 days" then to "customs says they have no idea" got the customs phone number and was told it was being shipped back... now more waiting game. But oh well what can i do. ::runs outside and points finger at roommate and yells BANG, and in tern gets showered in bb's....::

I recently ordered a G36 mag, an Intellect 8.4v battery and a Marui charger from RedWolf, and the package came today with no delay. The only downside was an ugly slash up the back of the plastic package that held the magazine, obviosly a customs agent suspicious of the fake rounds in the G36 mag.

Other than that, all accessories seem to make it throught beautifully.

hehehe Funny how our goverment can micromanage and inspect every toy gun coming in but cant be assed to secure our border with mexico.

I smell a rat named W..

Yes, because a few ports and a couple thousand miles of border are the same. :rolleyes:

Oh yes a "few ports" with "thousands" of shipping crates at any given time, So many it would take a single person years to process them all. :rolleyes:

Don't even try comparing a few ever changing ports to thousands of miles of Undefended border. A border that could be easily defended if our goverment got off their asses stoped harassing law abiding citizens and built a 15 ft high wall at this "undefended border".

If you think about it, such a thing could employ thousands of American citizens. That is IF you could think for yourself. :rolleyes:

Oh yes a "few ports" with "thousands" of shipping crates at any given time, So many it would take a single person years to process them all.  :rolleyes:

A single person? I never stated that. But, finding packages labeled "Redwolf" with a starting destination from Hong Kong via a spreadsheet marked during loading at designated ports is not the same as tracking illegal immigrants trying to hide from you. It's a difference between finding and inspecting packages you know are there versus finding people trying to sneak in, not trying to get caught.

Don't even try comparing a few ever changing ports  to thousands of miles of Undefended border. A border that could be easily defended if our goverment got off their asses stoped harassing law abiding citizens and built a 15 ft high wall at this "undefended border".

What? You tell me not to compare the two, but then you proceed to do it? Okay.

Anyways, a wall? Yes, that's the solution to the border problem. Everyone knows walls are impenetrable. Walls can stop poverty, hunger, and the neglect of these issues by Mexico's own government. :rolleyes:

If you think about it, such a thing could employ thousands of American citizens. That is IF you could think for yourself.  :rolleyes:

I can't think for myself? Because I disagree with you and believe your analogy to be flaud? I think you are the one who lets his emotions do all the talking, not me.

And why couldn't the US do it? Israel did it and it's extremely sucessful. Perhaps if the government concentrated on the real threat not a bunch of toy guns.

Again, I never said the US couldn't do it. I stated that finding packages you know are there at a few designated ports versus finding people trying to sneak into the country along thousands of miles of borders are not the same. One does require more man power and money than the other.

Who said anything about giving up?

I agree the border problem is one that can be better handled, but not as easily as finding a package marked "Redwolf"!!!

I just find offense in the remark that somehow the border problem is one that was created while W was in office. As if there was no such thing as illegal immigration prior to his administration.

I agree the border problem is one that can be better handled, but not as easily as finding a package marked "Redwolf"!!!

I just find offense in the remark that somehow the border problem is one that was created while W was in office. As if there was no such thing as illegal immigration prior to his administration.

There was, just that the government didn't give 2 *suitcases* before.

I'm sure customs can't find ALL the packages marked redwolf. As far as we know its only happening to packages being sent via Fedex. So to say customs officals can find a box marked redwolf is absurd at most.

Your right. The root of the problem goes back to the Carter and Regan days. But Mr. Nu-kular with his finger on the big red button isn't helping. Frankenstein or his pal "I invented the Internet" wouldn't of done much better either nor would any sad excuse for a canidate the parties put out now a days.

Well... 6000 National Guard troops, none of which are going to be allowed to directly apprehend people coming across. How about we let the "Guard" live up to the name in a very true sense and "Guard" the nations borders eh? Supposedly Mexico said they would sue us if we let the troops do it though.

Archived