Glocks

canizzle

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey in Bad Boys 2, Will Smith owns a Glock 17 or 19? Also, do you know where I can find a silver slide like that?

KWA don't sell glock with a chrome slide. You'll either polish it yourself or buy a used one that's already polished. I know people that can do a professional polishing for $40.

HFC does have and Glock with a chrome or lighter color.

buy the KSC version and it'll have the trigger safety

No! No, no, no, no, no!

(Sorry, I must be turning into Sledge.)

Guns bought in the USA legally cannot have the trademarked trigger safety. Doesn't matter if they're KWA, KSC, KJW, HFC, or TM.

Guns bought overseas (except Austria, I imagine...) are not bound by US trademark/copyright law, and CAN have the trigger safeties, though this may vary by country. Both KWA and KSC Glocks bought in the UK or Taiwan or wherever have the trigger safeties!

However, the initial poster (from a ways back, anyway) is correct in that the stateside KWA/KSC guns have NO safety at all. The middle position on the fire selector of the full auto models is NOT a safety! It's the disassembly position, and my gun fires on semi with the selector clicked into the middle position.

There, I think I dispelled all of it.

canizzle:

When the KWA glock is empty and the slide locks back, does the front barrel move back and forth? If it does, it would feel cheap. Also is the barrel crooked? I have seen some glocks tend to do that.

Sorry, but real steel Glocks function the same way. The breech unlocks by a sloped surface on the inside of the slide and the top of the ejection port sliding over each other, tipping the barrel upwards to move the port cover out of the way of the recoiling slide. Note that by the time this happens the bullet has already left the barrel, so it has no functional effect on accuracy.

Marui GBB's are good, but are not metal like the KWA Glocks. Also, you shouldn't get a gun based on what Will Smith used in a movie, get the one that you like the look of better.

Edit: Does his glock look like this but without the selector switch:

PHX18.jpg

If it does it is probably a 17.

No it's not. If your state or whatever doesn't have a 10 round max capacity, it makes no difference if you have a 17 round or a 33 round magazine. What does that have to do with this thread?

-Sale

I still can't find if Wills Gs are 17s or 19s. Are the TM beretta Tac Masters any good or better than KWA Glocks?

Holy ###### man... you have been asking "which gun" questions from WE Hicapa to Glock to TM Tac Master... can you do some research before you fire off another bloody "which gun" questions?

Having a pistol with a long clip is illegal right? I'm talking about real guns.

(Drumroll...)

STATE LAW VARIES

STATE LAW VARIES

STATE LAW VARIES

STATE LAW VARIES

STATE LAW VARIES

STATE LAW VARIES

Do you think state law varies?

In California it is illegal to have a removable magazine that holds more than ten rounds. There are some other metropolitan areas that have similar rules. Federally, the Assault Weapons Ban expired and it is otherwise legal to have a magazine of any capacity you want. Doesn't matter if the thing is two rounds or long enough to use for a walking stick, as long as you never take it to California you're golden.

Everyone has different preferences as to the appearance of things, I kind of like the 19 a little better, but what really matters when you are buying an airsoft gun is that you like it, not that some one else on the internet does.

Archived