OMG! VFC full line AEG News!

tcl

Awesome.  Any clue when the silencer will be hitting the states?

Also,  will there  be a dx and std version of the aks74 also?

Silencer is coming very soon. Probably next couple weeks if we're lucky.

The AK-74m features a folding stock.

The AKS-74 will be avialable in wood only (I will have to check on that).

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could just tell the retailers to ship the gun (HK416) in pieces...using a Hurricane conversion kit box...

EDIT: how do the BBs go from the box mag into the gun itself on the E4...?

Or you could do what I did with my TM 1911. Ship the non trademarked parts, and fly back with your slide :)

Well i think you just need to ask them to ship it in peices

If customs doesnt see it as a full set, then they dont care, how else do all the aftermarket bodies and slides keep their trades. I would gladly pay 2x shipping to get those trades.

That's great! :o:D

What about that little front sight that are on pics of the real steal on the longer versions that attaches to a small thing in front of the rail? I've seen it on some pics from VFC too so I think they're making them. Does that come with it too or will they sell it separately?

To all you people that left me some + REP:

Since you have been kind, I'm going to personally work some things out with VFC and the dealers I know personally (Evike, Etc) to see if we can solve this trademark issue, since I personally believe trademarks are the heart and soul of a gun.

However, the current status of the gun's trademarks in the United States is:

VFC trademarks, no HK trademarks.

in vfc the battery where it is?

The battery is in the front, inside the rail system. Using a li-poly would be great on this baby.

I suggest all the impatient ones WAIT for this gun, it WILL be worth it, trust me, you guys (or gals) haven't seen it, and you wouldn't know. This one has a working bolt and release, and tuned up internals. Pray the price is still relatively cheap :)

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't clarify. The bolt works the same way as the real one. (I don't know how it works, so don't ask). Basically you pull the charging handle, and the bolt will stay back, then tap the bolt release on the opposite side, near the magwell, and the bolt will slide forward. I don't know if it will somehow chamber a BB like a GBB though.

Archived