In case anybody's interested...

Hissing_Sid

Just found out that my Typhoid vaccination is out of date so I've been rushing around trying to get one today.

Gotta love our national health service. A normal prescription costs about £7 from the chemist. For some reason a vaccine costs £17.

I then get to the surgery whereupon a nurse takes the vaccine (which comes already in a syringe with a disposable needle) from me, tells me to roll up my sleeve, sticks the needle in my left arm and tells me not to drink the water.

Then tells me I owe her £20 for the privelidge!

So, altogether, that's £37, for 1 poxy injection.

If you're going abroad and need a variety of vaccinations I'd STRONGLY suggest you check out the Boots chemist website. They have travel clinics in some of their big stores and are a LOT cheaper than the NHS.

Oh, and I now feel like I've got an awful hangover, thanks to whatever was in the vaccination, and I've gotta pack my bag. Doh!

good *bleeping* riddiance...

honestly who is gonna be hurt if some faceless person you've never met leaves a freaking forum....... oh well.... whatever some people have sad lives

if only sid was still here.

notice this was posted after sid left!!

as im not sure he'll be back on tommorrow

sid is a legend that is why people will miss him.

*cries*

any one got a spare hanky?

Archived