Short Mag for M712 at RW now!

FriendlyFire!

Hey guys, I think about a week ago I posted about HFC and their new wooden stock for the M712. And the description at RW says the wooden stock can hold both the gun a short mag, so I was thinking they don't make a short mag for their M712.

Well to my suprise yesterday I saw it on RW, full metal short mag and it holds 14rds. I got the stock in last week... so maybe this may be coming in for me soon. (still trying to recover from the Type 89 K.O. to my wallet)

Here's pics of both the short mag, and wooden stock at RW:

Hg-mag-DT.jpg

HFC-H-640-L.jpg

Oh and sorry if someone has already posted this, anyways have fun!

Why do you assume his grandfather was fighting for the allies?

And if he's really old (as some grandparents are) this might even have been during the first war.

My own Mauser magazine is borked, and a new one was already on my shoppinglist.

Might as well get a (or several) short mags, as I'm in love with that stock <3

Yeah the SS used them, very early in the war. But it was pretty much phazed out because of how impractical it became when they had the option to carry a P38 or Mp40. WW2 was pretty crazy though, and im sure it saw use throughout the entire war, it was just pretty damn rare to see.

wtf was your granddad doing using a Mauser broomhandle in the war. Much less, how was he able to find a kraut that had one as they werent all that common.

Actually a lot of officers bought them as an alternative to the standard sidearm.

And don't forget the Chinese used them.

I want a full set with pistol and stock, hopefully for an ROC early WW2 loadout with Chiang Kai Shek Mauser rifle converted from Marushin or Tanaka K98.

So much to buy, so little time and money.

The chinese broomhandles used .45ACP, 20 round removable box magazines and had select fire - all of which the HFC replicates (although the selector switch does not move and does not have Select Fire).

Archived