Bolle X500T

FUmiYAsu

I am looking for a good goggle but I wear glasses and don't want to get contact lens so I looked around and this is the only one tht's designed to fit with glasses...

but i looks really bulky, does anyone have a pic of someone wearing it?

Is it good?

thanks

soft contacts are so easy to use but if one falls out you are buggered - barely any depth perception lol! but i understand if you don't want to wear them - i find it helps a lot but its you we are talking about. i did use a pair of skiing goggles. it depends where you are but you can get ones that go over your glasses and they are designed for deflecting all sorts so 6mm pellets should be fine

Never use ski goggles - mosr aren't strong enough to take 328fps 6mm pellets...

Some Oakley goggles (A- and O-Frames), Oakley M-Frame sunglasses (irrelevant here though), and Bolle goggles will stand up to them. Most others won't.

I wear X500's with pilots (big) sunglasses under them. they dont fog often (only if it rains or if the top of the goggles are obstructed) and are really comfy. the strap is also large enough to fit around a helmet if you wear one. Just make sure you're buying the "tactical" X500's and not the ski goggles, for reasons mentioned above.

hey Hing Dais... :lol:

If you're going for the bolles then the X500 is pretty much your only "simple" choice.

Bolle does others that comes with holders for lenses or glasses. That would mean more in your face, literally.

X500 + average pair of glasses means it's simple, straight forward and very cheap.

UNcompany sells them for HK$280 approx.

I'm waiting for mine to come from HK.

If you have a fair amount of pocket money, then I suggest looking up some prescripted ballistic goggles/glasses with or without shades.

They can really shoot up in price and I personally wouldn't bother unless you're a professional, a real squaddie for example...

Archived