SRC future releases

Nr.IV

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess what i smell- a rebranding of the new double eagle XM8. Look at the thread on it and look at the pictures....they both have the hop markings on the upper reciever. Id wait for the DE yanks, you dont want to get UTG-ed again.

for the record, this is just me speculating to waste time before my night out. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Guess what i smell- a rebranding of the new double eagle XM8. Look at the thread on it and look at the pictures....they both have the hop markings on the upper reciever. Id wait for the DE yanks, you dont want to get UTG-ed again.

for the record, this is just me speculating to waste time before my night out. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Im gunna have to agree with ya here. The one on gunners site looks practically identical and seeing how SRC's are usually around 200 mark, the DE is the much better value.

I think rapier might have something there, because every part on both the DE and the SRC XM8 except the upper reciever look identical to the equiv parts on my BE XM8(externals, that is). Except by the looks of it, the SRC and the DE have rubberised grips, and are painted to a better standard(the BE is painted quite amazingly badly).

• 2 weeks later...

My wichita store got the RPK in. He said it was total junk. The plastic is sub par and the things (we got 4) are only shooting 230fps! He's going to tear one down and see what the issues are.

On a somewhat related note, I got in some of the JG AK's this week and these things are realy nice! Steel gears, steel cutoff, steel anti-reverse! And they come shooting 330 right out of the box! I'm realy kinda partial to the stockless Beta version and the "SVD" which is an AK47 with a SVD stock, forgrip and barrel. That thing has some potential!

That does it... I must have the green one. Any idea when these will be instock where? Screw my NAM load-out for a bit I must have an XM8. :D

For those who don't want to open up the attachment.

*Metal Hop-Up chamber

*Steel Gear #3

*2pcs 470Rounds Realistically Magazine

*3x Adjustable Aluminium Scope

*Flip-up Front and Rear Sight (WOOT Back-ups in case the scope is *beep*!!!)

*Ultra High Torque Motor

Archived