G&P UFC M93A Stock

jordan2139

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, I just got the UFC stock and I'm usually very good at putting things together(airsoft and otherwise), but what's with all the loose parts that come with the stock? It didn't come with any instruction or picture to show what all these things are for and where it goes. I get the real stock adapter part and the receiver/stock spacer but the others are for.....??? Any help would be appreciated...

btw: this is one superbly made stock...solid +10

edit: ok, I pretty much figured out where most of the parts go...except the half circle plastic piece with a hole. Only thing is I'm not sure of what some of these parts are there for...ie: the black bar with two screw holes that attach on the side of the stock and the black metal piece with grooves that attach on the bottom of the stock(for protection maybe?)

Lol pretty good questions, I asked myself the same :)

I figured some funktions out with a little help from the original M93 manual from magpul.

http://www.magpul.com/pdfs/mss_install_0503.pdf

One of the addtional parts is a "preset clip". If you like, you can add it to one of the slits in the buffer tube. As result you just need to pull the stock and it will always stop at the position you've set the clip.

Look at page 13 in the manual.

except the half circle plastic piece with a hole.

This is the non-sling-mount spacer

Look at the installation guide of the original Magpul M93 stock. Especially page 4, 7 and 8 and you will know what it is for ;)

and the black metal piece with grooves that attach on the bottom of the stock(for protection maybe?)

This part is called "strike plate", i guess it's intended to be used as glass punch.

No idea what the other parts are made for.

donnie...sorry no pics yet...I haven't installed the stock yet...waiting for my CASV/metal body/and lol: base gun.

I went with the OD version instead of sand because first I have no "sand" where I live and the contrast of the sand against black wasn't too pleasing to my eye..it's just that sand color seems too limiting(also reminds me of the old fashion computer beige color)...I know the EODs versions are sand and I debated whether to go sand or OD and all my other guns are black and I wanted something different this time so OD won out.

TXP...great help thanks...the PDF is great

TekSpec..all the pics I've seen of the Proud CASV don't seem to have any trades...only one I've seen with trades is the one that's on BoomArms site..

yeah - no trades sadly - and now theres a VLTOR body out - if that had been out when I ordered the original m4 I would have tried to source and install the VLTOR marked CASV rail - Wasnt worth it at the time as the VLTOR body didnt exist.

That would be a nice gun - VLTOR trade bosy and rails -mmmmm -

but then I`d really want VLTOR stock.

The M93 stocks good for mongrel guns for sure LOL

Thanks nikoneko, seems the boomarms casv package (with metal body) is a "full marking" version, which is exactly what i wanted.

Will await confirmation on donnie's casv as im eager to know if the proud version does/doesnt have trades.

edit: Thanks for confirming donnie, guess ill go for the boomarms one then as me likey da trades :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived