P90

Kosac

It's Belgian and it looks really weird. That's my review.

But I've never heard ANYBODY knock it, not once, so it must be pretty good for an AEG. Don't fly in the face of convention; it seems to get the thumbs up from 'the community', so you can't really go far wrong. Just don't expect me to compliment you on it's looks B)

K,thanks for the heads up on that info.  Sorta hard to tell what's 2nd hand information, and whats not in forums.

Just in regards to the 1100 mah batteries, I think your refering to the NiMh.  If so, I've head that they don't have as high of an initial charge, making it harder for them  to turn the gun when upgrades are involved.  I don't plant on upgrading, but it's just nice information to have.

Someone

Standard 600mah battery is around the 8.4 volt range (I think) the 1100mah one I have is 9.something (the rest of the label is rubbed off)

Hey TaQ hows it hanging buddy :D

cool, i'm convinced......i'll order the p90 soon

BUT the Guarder 1 x 30 Reflex Red Dot Sight ( Advanced Type ) is too pricey for me....will it be a mistake to get the Guarder Blade RD scope?? yea....sorry bout all the questions but i don't really know much about this kinda thing...it's my first purchase after all ;)

Yeah you take the standard RD sight off the P-90 and replace it with that specific rail. I think it's a rip off to be honest, why get a single rail when you can get this for £45 from ZeroOne?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...B-P90_cat_Mount Base&PHPSESSID=0014f3ab1b76a2d4076aa661a3549d9a

Three rails, LONG rails, longer than the crappy P-90 TR's rails :)

This is the reason you should get a RD P-90 over the TR, the RD P-90 can be replaced with a DTP triple rail, and converted back to standard if you wanted to. As for the P-90 TR.... well it stays the same.

Edit: Me don't know how to URL link lol..

Archived