Power Rangers

eX127

I remember the days as a young child watching Power Rangers. These things nowadays are nothing like the Power Rangers of old, I bet they don't even have the corny fight scenes in dodgy yellow lycra suites. It's a disgrace.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly and that is why it was good. Because it was useless attempt at childrens TV and was just based on beating things and having giant robots like the one seen in the Intergalactic video, but somehow in political correctness they lost their way and have destroyed it and all of it's values somewhere in the cosmos.

I think M.A.S.K were as good as Transformers. They both rock!

Thundercats, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Brave Star, The Galaxy Rangers and of course MOTU were also pretty cool.

Power Rangers suck balls! So did this show that was kind of like Power Rangers.

Beatle something. That guy looked like a Power Ranger with the head of a bug. He had a motor cycle and beatle-ninja-powers... <_<

MASK!!! I saw an episode of that not so long ago, can't remember thew point of it. But it had this good ol' boy from the south in it and some evil dude on a motorbike who had no inflection in his voice whatsoever. Plus what looked like a flying Toyota Corolla. That and the "inspirational" moral at the ned of the story. Damn that was a good show in retrospect.

When I was young and stupid the power rangers were good. Until it went all Coronation Street on us and introduced the Green/White/Beige ranger "Started evil but saw the error of his ways type".

Edit: Hideous punctuation and spelling.

i once watched the big power ranger robot thing play football with its own arm or sumthing like that.... this "power move" even came complete with a giant stadium background.... it was so stupid, i was speechless

Starcom was also a very cool kids show when i was younger. And i also remember watching Robotech for the first time.. man thats the show that got me started on anime

power rangers

pfffttt

no i never had a power rangers bed cover what are you talking about?

*blushes*

well come on i was young!!

they were pretty bad though, an abomination of spandex and bright colours.

Transforms

He man

Brave star

Thunder cats

the ultimate in childrens TV!

Yup, Ulysses31 and Visionaries...

Oh and the Real Ghostbusters...

and The Hanna Barbara Godzilla cartoon with Godzooki!!!

"Up from the depths

30 stories high

breathing fire

his head is in the sky

Godzilla!

Godzilla!

Godzilla!

...and Godzoooooooooooki..."

Oh Knackers! where did all that come from? :blink::huh:

Anyway... Wasn't there a dude made of eyeballs in Power Rangers or something?

Dude, go watch:

The Transformers

Voltron

MASK

Centurions

Star Fleet

Galaxy Rangers

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

to name but a few. All of them kick the *albatross* of Power Rangers and show you what kids shows should be.

As above, but with Sharky and George thrown in for good effect. Who remembers that Ulysses show? Can't remember the full name, as it had numbers in, which I'm terrible with...

Oh, and the other cartoon with david jason in, Count Duckula!

Archived