120 dollar dragunov!

Beowulf006

Holy ###### ubar you know your guns and ammo!

Most of us knew that...

And this "Dragunov" looks like it fell down from the uglies tree in uglyland, hit every ugly branch on the way down, landed on an ugly stone and was raped by a pack of ugly noobs.

But if it's got a metal gearbox and is TM compatible, I'm sure it's a decent gun.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/newgun/chinese/svd/index.htm

Even cheaper.

Most of us knew that...

And this "Dragunov" looks like it fell down from the uglies tree in uglyland, hit every ugly branch on the way down, landed on an ugly stone and was raped by a pack of ugly noobs.

But if it's got a metal gearbox and is TM compatible, I'm sure it's a decent gun.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/newgun/chinese/svd/index.htm

Even cheaper.

Looks pretty awesome to me.

Its not labelled as a Dragunov on the box. That's just Hot Spot Airsoft's misinformed label, I guess.

It has a plastic gearbox, according to the review that was posted.

No, that's not cheaper, because it has to be shipped from Hong Kong for $40-50, which puts the price at about the same as Hot Spot, shipped.

just read that review. says 50 round metal short mag. any idea if these are ICS compatible (been looking for non-hi-cap short mags), if they feed ok, and where i can get hold of some?

That mag looks just like a short AK mag. Maybe AK mags are compatable?

It's not a Dragunov, it's a Dragquinov at best.

Anyway, how's performance? They pack exactly same gearboxes into a B-Spec clone and a "Krinkov" that, I guess, can be readily converted to an AKSU with underfolding stock. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Looks pretty awesome to me.

Its not labelled as a Dragunov on the box. That's just Hot Spot Airsoft's misinformed label, I guess.

It has a plastic gearbox, according to the review that was posted.

No, that's not cheaper, because it has to be shipped from Hong Kong for $40-50, which puts the price at about the same as Hot Spot, shipped.

AFAIK there's a version with a plastic gearbox too, and that's the one that was reviewed. Two different guns.

Hey! I remember this gun, it was the one we had a 2-3 page thread just making fun of 128 airsoft calling it "A perfect choice for CQB". LOL. This gun really has about 250 FPS, the same as my CYMA CM 027j. I guess that's why they put perfect for CQB.

Archived