Xbox 360 question

dirtyharry.44

Ok XBOX 360 owners might be able to help me out, I know I'm a total noob at this game thing, but I have a question. Why cant I burn a CD onto my Xbox 360. It was so simple on my regular Xbox, but with the 360 I just cant figure out how to do it. Could someone please help me out? Also, can you put music on it from a portable device like a PSP? I know I can listen to it from a PSP, but can you transfer it to it? Thanks :) +1 if you can help me :D

The original Xbox could only read CD-RWs for some reason.

No, it depended on the type of drive you had. I forget what the specific companies were, but my old drive didn't read CD-Rs, so when it finally kicked the bucket, I ordered a new drive, and that certain brand was the one that allowed CD-Rs.

360 won't read MP3 discs.

Has to be wrote as a CD audio disk.

Same if you want pictures on it, it won't read just a data compiled disk, has to be wrote as a photo slideshow.

Other than that, it's easy. CD's automatically start up and it says it straight away. "Press X or Y(cant remember) to copy audio files"

• 4 weeks later...
The story actually takes place after Normandy, and chronicles the Allies advance to Paris, and eventually Berlin. So no Normandy in this one  ;)

As I recall the premise being the fighting in Normandy, just not on the beaches.

And, since the entire campaign is Western Front, AFAIK, I doubt that there's any fighting into Berlin.

I'm still waiting for a game that actually explores the campaigns that Germany considered the most important: Those of the Eastern Front.

Archived