Laser on an mp5

Handsome Pete

it definitely only fits ics, as it does indeed unscrew and the adaptor is screwed into the cocking handle tube,as i have laser,tac torch and silencer all in a row on my a4.

but i have seen m4 barrel mounted lasers but wether it will go around the flashhider on the mp series i couldnt tell u.

That ICS laser does fit into the ICS MP5. I have both of them and they fit perfectly. The laser looks big in the picture because you have to unscrew that big thing off before you can put it into your gun.

And I also want to mention that the laser is worth the money because at night I can shine it on somebody's house 3-4 blocks away and you can still see it.

I fitted a laser in the cocking tube cap on my ICS MP5. I drilled and tapped three equally spaced holes around the tube, for grub screws, to adjust the aim.

Becuse it's so close to the barrel, most of the the BBs go through the beam, it's like having red tracers...that only I can see 'cos only the rear of the BB is lit! :P

I got the laser module for £10 from maplins. It's powered by a 2 x AA battery pack in a specially made large foregrip (houses a large 8.4v pack too) and is activated by a miniature push button switch on the foregrip.

If anyone's interested I'll post some pics sometime...

I have the ICS laser. Its really nice. The front of the cocking tube unscrews and the back of the laser unscrews to make it smaller. The laser then screws in the hollow cocking tube. Its really bright and has adjusting screws on there. I wonder how many times ive said screws? lol

Do you know if that ICS laser would fit on the SD series?

Do you know if that ICS laser would fit on the SD series?

No, it won't, sorry.

On a side note. Has anyone with the ICS laser had trouble with the pressure switch?

I did on both mine, so I replaced them with microswitches.

Archived