Holmes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genius.

"Now I will have the ultimate power!"

*Injects self*

*Thud*

Then they all stand around, poised and ready for Wesker to mutate into some hideous life form. After five minutes, they realise nothing's happening, so hack the body up with an axe and set fire to it. Chris keeps the skull and sunglasses as a memento.

:zorro:

resi is going crazy. i prefered resi 2 the best coz it was more to the story. now i seen the resi 5 trailer, nott he one with redfield running, it doesnt looklike a true resi. more of a rage sort of virus is how i would describe it. still end up getting it sooner or later, like graw 2

Doesn't mean they can't move on. RE2 and 3 both started moving away from the ludicrously gothic, only for Code Veronica to ignore it and return to a spooky castle and weird bad guy.

I did like the final level where you found a replica of the original mansion though. That was somehow very creepy. :D

:zorro:

do u think umbrella does flatpacked mansions???

resi is going crazy. i prefered resi 2 the best coz it was more to the story. now i seen the resi 5 trailer, nott he one with redfield running, it doesnt looklike a true resi. more of a rage sort of virus is how i would describe it. still end up getting it sooner or later, like graw 2

Not played 4 then?

The people in the Resi 5 trailer behave exactly like the enemies in 4.

Here, maybe someone can help here. I need a pic of the UBCS logo on the back of the Mercenaries vests (Game version, not film) I can't remember if it's just the plain Umbrella logo or if it's the one with the Umbrella w/swords.

Pic anyone?

What shops have it down for means nothing until a date has actually been announced.

And Umbrella Chronicles isn't out, it's not dated either yet.

Rhino, best I could find was a fan made model.

Assuming they bothered to get it right then the swords logo would be the one you want, but it's not exactly a definate answer.

Archived