S-3 shut down by police?

kalbs

Seriously, Hong Kong ain't Communist :blink:

Anyway, I heard the S3 incident from my teammate as well, I know that will happen someday with such appalling customer services.

If they do they same in ASDA, I will be beaten to **** with my ultimatly low speed high drag packing skills

Woozie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just weiiiird...

Most of these guys haven't changed in 5 years... [or more if you happen to know these guys well]

In my humble opinion, "they" are just as good at business as "any random average guy in Hong Kong" : mostly untrained, financially myopic, impatient in the day to day running of business and put simply unprofessional.

They = the majority of shopkeeps anywhere in Hong Kong/or anywhere in the world, who seem to be going through the motions - no extra effort, no spirit in the work etc.

It maybe true that they only willingly serve certain kinds of customers as well, as mentioned above, they simply aren't the best at winning customers nor have a brilliant feedback record.

When Darklite and I was there a couple days ago, it was sort of busy and the staff were mostly working their asses off, so you can't blame them for "putting you on hold". I would call them slow if I compared them to standards of customer service in the UK though, if you understand.

Then there's the "US army surplus" shop or something, right next to Classic Army. Didn't look busy when we went in but staff was ready to help right away. Little freebies and just willing to do things, like throwing away the box my A&K M4 came in as I just bought the gun bag from him. Gunner also was about to close up [4pm] - opened up just for Darklite and I and only sold the one AEG after half an hour of my hassling :P

Basically, some of them are really nice, but they're mostly human, not super-duper entrepreneurs... or the standard retail staff with the "can-do" attitude we all hope for.

-------

I really wanted to give all of them a fantastic thumbs up... but it's just not the reality.

"Disatisfied Airsofters who watch their backs will receive blunt trauma from the front" - translated from Drow - Anon

Archived