M14 Socom Clone

***Ice***

Wow... I just checked out their website to see if there was any info... looks like something off of a Zombie Movie.

Kinda creepy really. :yikes:

But anyways, UTG Re-brands. They don't make. With the exception of their new M4's coming out... assembled in the US. (or so I hear) But yes, UTG is coming out with a Re-brand.

Gary B.

Any more News on the EBR? Is it made of Metal or just a piece of cheap plastic? Because this is an Item i`m really looking forward to. Do you know if it is a standalone Airsoftgun or just a Kit for, let`s say a AGM M14? Because if it is a kit i would order a AGM 14 immediately and if not I´m an Idiot becaus of not waiting till the EBR is in Stock. So this takes me to my last question: When When When ???? :nosleep:

mfg REyMON (--)

I've already seen pics of the Kart M14 socom clone somewhere. So it's already out. And there r actually 3 m14 clones available in the market: Kart M66, MP(AGM) 008, and Cyma 032. U can see the comparison of these guns here: http://www.power-dy.com/show.aspx?id=932&cid=6

Just take a look at the pics if u don't know chinese. Some points worth noticing:

1. The trigger safety of MP008 is made wrong.

2. Cyma 032 uses copper bushings.... a blessing?

3. Cyma 032 clone is the closest to Marui TM. The nozzle, cylinder, tappet plate and the gears r mostly the same. MP 008, Kart 66 uses ordinary v2,v3 gears so their spur gear is larger. It's more expensive and has fewer choices to buy specific m14 gears so Cyma 032 may not be a good choice if u wanna upgrade the gears. :)

If u want a closer clone to TM M14, get the Cyma 032. These clones will eventually debut the socom so let's wait some more.

• 2 weeks later...
I've already seen pics of the Kart M14 socom clone somewhere. So it's already out. And there r actually 3 m14 clones available in the market: Kart M66, MP(AGM) 008, and Cyma 032. U can see the comparison of these guns here: http://www.power-dy.com/show.aspx?id=932&cid=6

Just take a look at the pics if u don't know chinese. Some points worth noticing:

1. The trigger safety of MP008 is made wrong.

2. Cyma 032 uses copper bushings.... a blessing?

3. Cyma 032 clone is the closest to Marui TM. The nozzle, cylinder, tappet plate and the gears r mostly the same. MP 008, Kart 66 uses ordinary v2,v3 gears so their spur gear is larger. It's more expensive and has fewer choices to buy specific m14 gears so Cyma 032 may not be a good choice if u wanna upgrade the gears. :)

If u want a closer clone to TM M14, get the Cyma 032. These clones will eventually debut the socom so let's wait some more.

Chairmanmao, do you have the release dates on the DE, and CYMA Socom 16?

Archived