what can i do with a g36?

iamthebestairsofter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£30? new?

You can throw it in the bin and mourn the loss of £30 you could have put towards a decent gun!

Yeah you can change it to an AEG, you can throw it away and buy an AEG!

Seriously mate, no there is almost nothing you can do with it. Those guns are cheap springers and thats as far as it goes.

Sam

Edit: God I sound like Sledge!

Go and ebay a cheapo laser and tac light, thats about all you will get for that. Thats assuming the gun has rails strong enough to hang anything off. Perhaps one of those £5 clip on bipods on the barrel?

For a £30 gun I strongly suspect that if it does have rails they will be made of something with all the strength of warm Cadburys so you wont be able to put anything hefty on there.

With a budget like yours and the total lack of upgrade potential of those guns there isnt really much else you will be able to do.

Sam

no ne got any useful suggestions? 

Nape, there is literally nothing you can do with them other than break them quickly.

There is a reason they cost £30. Not £230.

Edit: The world any is spelled A N Y not N E. Please try and use real words. Or was it supposed to say One?

Archived