what can i do with a g36?

iamthebestairsofter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys, knock it off. You've had your fun. If you can't be helpful, sod off.

The OP has clarified that he wants to make the gun look good with external upgrades. While some of you might consider this impossible, it's pretty certain that it can be made to look better.

Ok, If you want to go for a low cost paint job try your local model shop and pick up some matt camo shades of the humbrol spray apint and give it a blast with them. If you are looking for something hard wearing go with Krylon instead but if you want a wall hanger the model paints will be fine, they are also half the price.

Does your gun have rails on it?

Sam

not sure mate aint arrivd yet and ive already got a few things to put on it like  a laser that is 4 times the legal uk limit it is just a line of green light in the middle of the night

You really didn't just say that did you? You're posting on an open forum that you own something illegal?

:blink::unsure::mellow:

So how do you know it's "4 times the UK legal limit?"

Well whatever when you get it, turn it on and aim it at your balls

As for your gun's paintjob; get this krylon (clicky here) yummy. Don't try to eat it or something and make sue the little hole thing isn't facing you when you press on the nozzle.

From what I can see so far online (and anyone wiser can correct em on this):

"In UK Fully Assembled Laser Pointers Must conform to Class II < 1mW unless exempt for special professional uses such as Theatre , Film / TV , Lighting Effects , Astronomy , Nightclubs , Research institutions ,

Please Do Not Order a Laser Illegal for General use in your country Unless you have exemption under professional uses"

Taken from here: http://www.blueskymarketing.co.uk/mega_green/futurepower.htm

So according to that, anything over 1mW would be illegal for private use. Class IIIA lasers (which are legal in the States) are illegal in Europe due to their different classification of irradiance limits (they are effectively classed as IIIB). I'd check if I were you whether it's a class II (no problems) or a class IIIA or B (potentially an issue). If it's over class IIIB, don't even think about it.

Jesus you really are stupid!

Id love to see you at customs if you happen to be the unlucky one who gets searched when you try and bring that in.

Its people like you that are putting the whole sport in danger.

Please PM Arnie and get your username changed to something more appropriate.

Then please, for the love of god, consider what you are posting in a public, open forum.

Im sure that many many users of this forum are serving police officer and you have just clearly stated your intent to comit a crime. Do you want to be bubbas *badgeress*?

Sam

lol u fail at life.

if i read correctly, what pablo posted says the laser has to be under 1Mw unless you use it for professional things.

at least you were right, it IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL. leave it in america

you wanted to decorate your ###### 30 quid springer with a laser that cost 180 quid ? are you even human ? do you have a hollow head ? point is, that laser will get you in prison and speaking in a high pitched voice, and make your wallet a lot lighter, so dont bother.

back to the original point : buy a cheap laser, a cheap torch and spray it whatever colour you want. why should we waste our time telling you how to paint your own gun? look at some pictures and decide. jesus, theres a thread called "pics of your painted guns' in the forum.

might, just might be worth checking out.

Edit: Personal insults removed. Don't do it again. GR.

Well if what pablo is saying then i expect alot of the lasers we use at airsoft are over the limit no?

You can pick 15mw green lasers off ebay, in fact i think all the green lasers you get are min 5mw, i know the 2 i had were 30mw. almost a clear beam even in day light.

now whilst i dont condone breaking the law, i didnt know it was over the limit, if what pablo has stated is true, but then id check the paper work for all your lasers because unless its a market stall one i would expect even the red lasers to be bout 2-3mw.

Nope, my green laser from King Arms is Class IIA rating.

I have to agree with what other people are saying though. It's a £30 springer, trying to make it look nice would be like sprinkling glitter on sh!t, at the end of the day it's still sh!t, only now it sparkles.

Nope, my green laser from King Arms is Class IIA rating.

but its still over 1mw

edit:

Popular style green laser from HK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JG-10-Green-Dot-Lase...1QQcmdZViewItem

Class IIIA

max mw <30mw

these are the comman types of green lasers that get imported into the uk.

i guess alot of people wont bother to do research though, they just see the price tag and look at the high number and think oooo that much be good, i know that what i did, and oo it was good ;)

i was under the impression that lasers were illegal in the country full stop when i was a kid, then one of my mates brought back on from spain, from then on they started appearing on the markets and were a comman thing for a while, now they kinda dulled out again,

Well I get the point about visual upgrades on cheap springers if they're for show not go, I did it myself with a cheapo FAMAs because I wanted to try out a look before attacking my AEG with a dremel.

BUT I don't get the point about being an idiot, so be sensible, type g-36 in Google pictures and see what comes up, I'm sure you'll find inspiration. If you want tips on HOW to do specific things then search in here and if necessary ask.

iamthebestairsofter:

I feel that I owe you an apology. I was perhaps a little hard on you earlier in this thread. I guess I must have been in one of my arsey moody that day. Apologies to you

Did you decide to paint it in the end or are you going with the accessories option?

Sam

Archived