Victory show, Marui, Revolvers, and ... Cosplay.

NeoVeNoM

TM released pics of a near finished M&P and a resin block looking USP and USPc about 6 months ago along with the images of the HK45, DEVGRU HK416 and BOYS Tavor.

I am interested in the idea of a TM USPc though, seeing as the KWA ones just don't feel quite right and the hop is a sod to set on them.

'FireKnife'

TM released pics of a near finished M&P and a resin block looking USP and USPc about 6 months ago along with the images of the HK45, DEVGRU HK416 and BOYS Tavor.

I am interested in the idea of a TM USPc though, seeing as the KWA ones just don't feel quite right and the hop is a sod to set on them.

'FireKnife'

USP-620x393_zps387c16c4.jpg

Fireknife is spot on, here is a photo that i dug up. RC -This was what they showed us last time ! just wondering if they had made any progress :)

Using the TM system I recall the original resin blocks for the PX4 appearing about 2007-8, the gun was eventually released in 2010.

The HK45 design was showcased around the same 2007-8 time and that appeared just now for release. We are still waiting on the M&P (which looks almost done) so by that logic expect another two to three years. May however even be four or five.

'FireKnife'

The Mk48 is much lighter and manouverable than a M240, but not as durable or capable of long sustained fire.

Feels kinda like beating a dead horse now,  but I feel like chiming in :rolleyes:  Another important difference is that the MAG is essentially a crew served weapon (what with the weight of the ammo boxes and its length and the fact that it can only be fired effectively lying down) , while the Mk48 can be operated by one person and in any and all positions. 

Or at least, that's what I took away from infantry training  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hilariously both the PKM and M60 are lighter than the FN M249... Nice to see Marui are actually releasing some of the stuff they've been promising for several years now. I do wish they'd do some more classic semi autos though, a browning HP or a colt 1903 would be very nice, modern pistols are all well and good but not to everyone's taste. Also, if they could have a redesign of their revolvers as they have with their shotguns that would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived