ICS new airsoft gun release - PAR Mk3

icsbbairsoft

Hello, everyone. The ICS PAR Mk3 has been released for distribution.

Video of the ICS PAR Mk3 PROARMS from 0’20 TV.

http://youtu.be/7FAniZoghO8

An unboxing of what may be the first ICS PAR MK3 R MTR in Europe from scoutthedoggie.

http://youtu.be/H_s7AGHHXMg

Unboxing the ICS PAR Mk3 C and PAR Mk3 R MTR from KHAN-SEB.

http://youtu.be/KBkRyNa_wOg

Mk3-PAR-en-13.jpg

ICS Official Site Information:

http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/02_products/index.aspx?kind1=3&kind2=49

ICS Official FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/ICSairsoftgun

post-99222-0-75273000-1419670844_thumb.jpg

Uses the 2-piece gearbox? If so, do like.

EDIT

To answer my own question: yes, it has the brilliant 2-piece gearbox and by the looks of it, only downside is the wires/electrics.

That blowback doesn't really blow my mind eighter, what is that, 2 inches of movement?

Considering the 416 looks there may just be hope it's big brother shows up...

ICS fanboy approves.

This x2. Dear ICS and anyone else, please stop making M4 variants. IT'S SOOOOOO BORING!

That's a bit like saying please stop making products that sell well, being a viable, profitable business is soooo boring.

Also, I'm pretty sure we have a rule against complaining about being another M4 varient ;)

Yeah I'm still a huge fan of M4s and was super excited about the GHK when it was announced and released etc... perhaps there should also be a "rule" where people should consider either including some details on "why this "another M4" is worth your attention" or don't post it at all... because otherwise the forum will be saturated with new G&P M4s every week. 

I do believe this is the Transform M4 gearbox, just with new outside looks.

I have to mention that im not very happy with the spring release being on the safety. It might mess up pre-cocking CPU fets and putting the gun on safe can end up being REALLY heavy and will most likely snap the selector on my SPR before it goes to safe. The previous version of the spring release via forward-assist was quite good as soon as they improved the cut-off-lever and the forward-assist mechanism. If they had good quality springs, leaving one fully tensioned even overnight should not kill it and there doesnt seem to be any mechanical or electric pre-cocking so why remove the forward-assist based spring-release? Fools.

Nearly un-noticable "blowback" and safety-spring-release are steps back while the better internals are certainly a step forward.

SR25 with this tech would find its way into my collection, sadly i doubt it will happen. Looking at this the HK417 might be possibility but "specifig" gun like that for me would have to really look like a 417 and just from 10 feet away.

It seems my first and second gen ICS warhorses wont be retired in long while.

PS: In Finland AR15s have taken a bit of bad rep due to poor ACM quality so entry level airsofters often opt for AK-based hardware. 

I do believe this is the Transform M4 gearbox, just with new outside looks.

I have to mention that im not very happy with the spring release being on the safety. It might mess up pre-cocking CPU fets and putting the gun on safe can end up being REALLY heavy and will most likely snap the selector on my SPR before it goes to safe. The previous version of the spring release via forward-assist was quite good as soon as they improved the cut-off-lever and the forward-assist mechanism. If they had good quality springs, leaving one fully tensioned even overnight should not kill it and there doesnt seem to be any mechanical or electric pre-cocking so why remove the forward-assist based spring-release? Fools.

Nearly un-noticable "blowback" and safety-spring-release are steps back while the better internals are certainly a step forward.

SR25 with this tech would find its way into my collection, sadly i doubt it will happen. Looking at this the HK417 might be possibility but "specifig" gun like that for me would have to really look like a 417 and just from 10 feet away.

It seems my first and second gen ICS warhorses wont be retired in long while.

PS: In Finland AR15s have taken a bit of bad rep due to poor ACM quality so entry level airsofters often opt for AK-based hardware. 

The biggest downside to the spring release on FA design was:

Internal mount for ARL occasionally snapped = SOLUTION = Drill hole through selector side of gearbox, knock axle a few MM on ARL so ARL height is set by mount, but forces imparted on the axle are beared by the gearbox case.

The ARL extension arm was prone to snapping either from repeated tension releasing high power springs or from potentially impacting the lower gearbox/upper gearbox once after market gears were installed (I never quite worked out why once I started using prommy high speeds I ended up finding the arms losing the bit that hooked over the top of the lower gearbox = SOLUTION = better material for hop arm, improve clearance around potential impact areas.

I think G&G improved on FA based spring release with their pnuematic gearboxes

Mine has DIY lever and FA-mechanism, I must admit the materials were a bit too flimsy.

G&G pneumatic blowback does what G&G says and doesn't stress the gearbox, instead you lose fps to the pneumo that eventually increases up to 60% when the pneumo seal finally snaps.

As a concept and my personal soldering and welding masterpiece I did manage to fix one pneumo DMR.

I do like the concept of blowback after the shot.

Archived