Ace 1 Arms Glock slide kits SAI RMR T1, T3, Costa etc. for WE and TM

NonEx

Good news about le nozzles. Getting Guarder 18C nozzles and floating valves etc.

As for the FA issue. Well, you are still using an FA lower :P

I am telling you you cannot trust those *suitcase* internals.

Get a Glock 19 and transplant and be done with it.

It's possible your FA internals are worn and wonky already and making the hammer not catch/release properly.

Strip it down, clean, relube, reassemble and hope its better.

I will order the Guarder steel hammer mech internals for mine shortly and hope those work. I mean, in my soon to come G19 lower internals :P

This seems as though its getting expensive!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I am telling you, those god danm full auto pistols. They're not worth *suitcase* in my book.

I just got the G23 for the full marking GEN4 lower. Nothing else. I knew all along I would get a G19 for the internals.

As for the additional steel parts. That's just for fun.

The A1A nozzle could probably be modded to work.

But by the way mine is shooting fine in single auto with the A1A internals and G23 FA lower. So not sure what's up with DJs.

Well besides it not propelling BBs, and then doing it at 140 FPS... lol !

Just want to clarify some things, WE curved mags are old stock.  They're from when WE's came with curved bottom nozzles, a weaker "split" BBU, and a non trigger-locking hammer housing,  Also, WE G18c nozzles are different from G17 nozzles.  Both need modding to work in each others' BBUs.

Well *fruitcage*. That might be an issue. Guess you gotta get curved gas route rubbers then. But those are readily available from many companies.

But, actually. Since I will be using the Guarder magazines, which are curved, they should work fine with the Guarder 18C curved nozzle.

But, what I noticed today when I tried both mags, was that the WE OEM flat gas route rubber magazine gave a few FPSs lower than the Guarder curved one.

Even though the nozzle is flat.

So I dunno :o

I was thinking, as I already have a we g17 trigger housing laying around shouldn't it be enough with:

-GunsModify Zero hammer Set - http://www.boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=GMF-PT-ZEROHS-G17

-GunsModify Reinforced Titanium Coat Trigger Bar - http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gunsmodify-reinforced-titanium-coat-trigger-bar-for-marui-we-g17-g26-g34-1.html#.VOaAJCyqk1c

to convert the g23 lower to a g19 lower? or am i missing something?

Sorry didn't know they made an actual set now. My only experience with 18c hammer springs are with stark and I remember it permanently deforming when used with a 17 hammer. 17 hammer springs work with 18 hammers though. Otherwise you should be good to go.

Aherm... I have a slightly embarrassing confession to make.

It seems that I may have installed the floating valve the wrong way in the nozzle after filing it down to fit and move freely. Which would explain the measly 140 FPS I got.

I have installed it the right way around now. Will check FPS tomorrow.

I would rather not replace the nozzle and floating valve if I don't have to :o

Wynthorpe: What was your base gun?

Which parts did you install in the BBU ?

Just tested mine again after installing the floating valve the right way.

Both WE OEM G19 magazine with flat gas route rubber and Guarder Glock 19 magazine with curved gas route rubber now gives me a pretty consistent 265 FPS with 0.2g BBs, ASG UltraAir gas, 23C and 22% humidity.

Would like to try and push it to 300 FPS somehow though.

Will probably get a Guarder nozzle kit and try before I do anything else.

So yeah. Make sure your floating valve can move freely in the nozzle and it should do "OK".

Kick and overall feel felt about same for both magazines so maybe the shape of the rubbers don't matter that much? Would have to do full gas efficiency tests to find out for sure.

Base gun is WE G17, brand new. I transfered whole bbu unit etc. I solved it by lubing the *fruitcage* out of everything with silicone spray, not sure what issue was.

Once got working was shooting really well and doing 280fps on Abbey predator gas with .25, room was 25c.

Wait what? Did you not get BBU and nozzle etc. included in your A1A kit?

EDIT: Right you got the non-RMR version. My bad :P

Here's a bit of a funny update on the hex screws.

I bought an A1A RMR sight mount base from A1A. It came with the same type of hex screws the SAI slide kit did. They were in good shape and could be installed.

However, after doing so my slide kinda felt a little stiff and jammed somewhat. Required more force than normal.

So, guess what. The *fruitcage* hex screws are too long, and go into the BBU, pushing it down and making it jam slightly. Haha, what a joke!

But anyways. I had ordered some separate screws to fix my hex screw issue before I got the RMR mount. And I bought 2x MF6S - DIN 7991 A4 M3x10mm screws, and they worked, sort of...

First problem of course being that those are the same lenght as A1As screws, and are too long.

Second minor issue is that they are stainless. I would prefer them black to not cause any glare or reflections etc.

But anyways, the point of the story here is that if you want hex head screws that actually *fruitcage* work properly, get this : 2x MF6S - DIN 7991 A4 (possibly not that DIN number as that would probably be stainless) M3x6mm or 8mm.

So right now I am back to the shorter Philips head screws until I cut down the screws I bought and paint them black. :P

Insane :D

Archived