Biodegradeable BB's

Baz JJ

Does anybody have any experience with these ?

I've heard stories about them being more likely to fragment either in the barrel or when they strike a mesh face mask ?

Green Devils have been recommended as being particularly good as a BIO but ??

I have 12,000 .25 Bio Sphere BB's I bought when I was going to test a new site but the landowner changed his mind at the last minute, so never got to use them! From all the research I did looking for reliable bio bb's, these came out on top.

I used to use Bioval and was very happy with them up until last year for a game in Hungary we ordered 30+ bags and and all but two of the guns in our group (25 people) had feeding issues so we bought G&G on the spot and had no problems with them. We have now ordered quite a lot of King Arms BIOS and will test them on our teams next training session. Will write how it went.

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago there were horror stories due to horrible quality. This has somewhat improved nowadays. I wouldn't run them unless mandatory. Also the heavy weights aren't really that degradable anyway. A bit of a misnomer.....

Archived