Airsoft Beretta Cx4 Storm found!

StewieGriffin

You're getting a real one? You ######. LOL. As soon as I get a good paying job and have some extra cash to blow, I'm gonna pick one up(real steel version that is).

So it's actually a pretty good springer though eh? Know any sites where I can get one without having to pay for a $100 minimum order? I guess I could just spray paint it if it really is shiny in person. I'd love to have a Cx4 to hang on the wall.

Edit: Hmm, just looking around Pax(the site I linked to), and they have the CYMA Glocks for $37! :o I know they have cheap shipping too, from the last time I ordered from them. That's an awesome deal lol. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more cheap guns and would go high end for all my future purchases, but that's so tempting lol.

Oh and sorry about the old news, I haven't been on here much lately or following the world of airsoft.

Yeah, it was an impulse buy at a local gun show a few weeks back for $535. I fired one at my brothers range some time ago, very nice.

I got the springer with a wholesale order for $10. It is pretty shiny, and has a lot of screw holes, but it shoots good fer $10. Also looks purty reserving room in my gun safe. :)

^^Nice lol.

BTW, thanks Sledge, but I don't wanna pay $50+ shipping for a gun that costs like 20 lol. :P I'll just check around on Shorty and Evike and whatnot.

Thing is, it's probably not worth ordering on it's own from anywhere, unless shipping comes in at $5 or under. Better to add it onto a large order from somewhere.

:zorro:

Thing is, it's probably not worth ordering on it's own from anywhere, unless shipping comes in at $5 or under. Better to add it onto a large order from somewhere.

:zorro:

Agreed. I probably won't even order it period. If I'm already making a bigger order at a shop that has it, I'll get it. But I'm not gonna go out of my way for it.

That has got to be the shiniest plastic I've ever seen...

You shouldn't even touch it till its resprayed a nice matte black...you'll get infected with cheap-springeritis if you do :o

Wonder who'll bring out the Px4???

Western Arms, you listening? ;)

Archived