Marushin M500SSB, U.S. Version

orca

From the Arnies front page:

An Arnie’s exclusive! Coming soon to an airsoft retailer near you! Spartan Imports will soon release the first in a series of Marushin U.S. Versions of their gas gun line.

The first release will be the M500SSB Shotgun.

The Marushin U.S. Versions are upgraded from Marushin to use Green Gas reliably. Click the following link to view the manual.

Marushin M500SSB, U.S. Version Manual

The next two Marushin guns to be upgraded to export versions will be the M1 Garand and the M2 Carbine.

No ETA is set yet, but keep checking the Spartan Imports website for updates. Spartan Imports is the exclusive distributor of these products.

Could anyone tell me what will be the options for all the HK/european airsofters to get one of these export versions ?

From the few players i know , a green gaz version of the M500 would become a best seller here in France ...

Please Keep us posted on release dates, prices and availability anyway, I'd really like to find a way to get a M2.

thanks for the news,

HG.

Any idea what they're going to retail for?

Dude... didn't you just get one!?!! :lol: I can't imagine these soon to be released ones would cost much more than $300 as the ones at AEX cost about that much (and they were imports). Personally, I'd rather have a 6mm version. Let me know if you want to get rid of yours. ;)

Dude... didn't you just get one!?!!  :lol: I can't imagine these soon to be released ones would cost much more than $300 as the ones at AEX cost about that much (and they were imports). Personally, I'd rather have a 6mm version. Let me know if you want to get rid of yours. ;)

I'm trying to gage how much money I'm losing in an investment. :P

Haven't read the original press release, but it could be a marketing spin...  I doubt Spartan would be the exclusive retailer of these things all over the world.

it would cost a boatload for spartan to pay an intern to put drips of super glue into the bleed valves in the shotguns

I mean it might cost 20 bucks to do a hundred! :X

lol i never had problems using green gas on my old marushin m500...

Maybe they deactivated the relief valve? Filling the relief valve with epoxy or super glue seems like a very common approach to making the M500 Green Gas usable. Here's an excellent review (including description of how to "fix" the stock gun for Green Gas).

Just good to see these back on the market. To me, Airsoft Shotguns should spray BBs instead of shooting 'em one at a time. ;)

If that M1 is under $400 it will be mine. :D

Same here, but I doubt it. The regular M1 is $430 from Redwolf before shipping. I remember seeing the price on the Garand before the gas it used or the how fast it shot. The M2, maybe, but there are about 20 other things I'd rather have. Overall pretty meh, if you ask me. I'd buy one of those C96 GBBs or that MP40 running on green, though.

Same here, but I doubt it.  The regular M1 is $430 from Redwolf before shipping.  I remember seeing the price on the Garand before the gas it used or the how fast it shot.    The M2, maybe, but there are about 20 other things I'd rather have.  Overall pretty meh, if you ask me.  I'd buy one of those C96 GBBs or that MP40 running on green, though.

It's not as though Redwolf is the cheapest every time.

Spartan has the CA M14s for FAR below RW's pricing.

Same here, but I doubt it.  The regular M1 is $430 from Redwolf before shipping.  I remember seeing the price on the Garand before the gas it used or the how fast it shot.    The M2, maybe, but there are about 20 other things I'd rather have.  Overall pretty meh, if you ask me.  I'd buy one of those C96 GBBs or that MP40 running on green, though.

Not to kill this thread but when is the ETA on gas MP40? It been in devolpment like forerver.

Archived