The M200, PGM Hecate for Pre order on Airsoft Global

terrorist killer

Int he gunnerairsoft-forum, mr. Gunner himself said that the PGM wouldn't show up atleast until december, and the M200 would surface long after that, and he didn't think anybody could get hold of these before he did, as he appears to have a good relationship with the manufacturer, and he didn't reccomend anyone to pre-order/buy the rifle from ASG, because within the time the M200 i done and we get it/not get it, a Paypalclaim would be outdated already.

So, I'm saving my bucks for now, and await more solid news about a release, other than a preorderprice with no real price attached to it..

And If you can pre order the Cheytac or PGM now then it saves time, and Mr Gunners statement might just be to get more money, For all you know AS global could have a major link with NewQRF

Titleist, if they made a .50 sniper then they would have to make custom mags, the mags that they use for these snipers are basically standard AW338 mags

New reason why to buy a WA M4 instead of the inokatsu:

M16 grenade launcher handguard including launcher and steel outer barrel by G&G for £100!!!, you could get just the launcher for that amount and this is high end stuff not ACM

Also, if you include 3 Pro Arms grenades the price is £170 including shipping to the UK, How cool is that?

on the other hand, airsoft global is one of the best shops ive used, and i'd be far more willing to put my trust in them than gunner.

Airsoft Global are one of my fav shops to buy from and are great, but Gunner gives some of best customer service that I've ever had (Didn't used to, but staying up til 6am his time just to upgrade a few guns for me, and get shipped out the following day? - Fantastic)

Titleist, if they made a .50 sniper then they would have to make custom mags, the mags that they use for these snipers are basically standard AW338 mags

The M200 mags sure look like custom jobs, or just shells covering up the AW338 mags, so I don't see how they'd be incapable of making the .50 cal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived